Chapter 15

Jimin's POV

We woke up and went to school like every normal morning. Sumin hadn't dared to come to the room since 'who knew how much clothes we had on' and had knocked, or rather smashed her fist to the door, for 5 minutes to wake us up. Jungkook and I hadn't had much time to get ready for school and we both looked like we had just woke up, which was kind of the truth, when we arrived to school.

Tae was so nice to wait us with Hoseok in front of the school doors. He raised his brows as his eyes landed on me and Jungkook. He smirked. "Rough night?"

I rolled my eyes. It was too early to deal with Tae.

Jungkook looked very pissed. "Yes, really rough", he said, voice full of sarcasm.

"Still sore? Because you're kind of grumpy."

I needed coffee or something to wake me up and then I could maybe, just maybe, survive this day. Jungkook was about to speak but I shook my head to him and he closed his mouth.

"Oh", Tae breathed out. "Jimin doesn't want to talk about it?" He glanced at Jungkook. "Was he that bad?"

It was, well, way too early, and I already wanted to hit Tae on his fucking face. This time it wouldn't be me stopping Jungkook. I took a deep breath and thought that Tae was just an asshole and I didn't need to mind about him. I walked past him and entered the building. I went straight to my locker and put my stuff in it. When I was only holding my math books anymore, I turned around and tried to smile. I failed.

Jungkook looked like he wanted to kill Tae. Tae was next to him smiling like he was an angel sent from heaven, which he wasn't.

"What's wrong, Jungkook? Why won't you tell me?" Tae asked with a pout. "Is it because of his body?"

I couldn't believe they were still talking about this.

"His body?" Jungkook shouted and stepped closer to Tae. I went between them and pushed Jungkook away from his chest. I warned him with my eyes but we were already gaining attention I didn't want. "His body?" he kept yelling like he couldn't believe what Tae had said. "Have you seen his abs?"

Oh no. Not this.

I tried to push Jungkook even further away from Tae but he was too strong.

Tae laughed. "What abs? He doesn't have abs."

I nodded. "Yes, I'm ugly as fuck and fat. Now, Jungkook, we're leaving."

"No! How can you let him think that of you?" Jungkook asked.

Okay, I knew I wasn't fat but I wasn't attractive or handsome or good-looking in anyway so being not fat was no use. "Jungkook", I whined and tried to push him one more time.

He didn't move at all. He was looking at Tae with narrowed eyes. "He's got better body than you."

"Oh really?" Tae kept smiling. He thought he had won but Jungkook definitely thought that wasn't the case.

"Yes, really." Jungkook smiled sweetly and did something I never thought he would do.

He lifted my shirt.

I didn't realize it at first but then my muscles flexed when the cool air hit them. I snatched my shirt back down and I was so close from hitting Jungkook for change when I noticed Tae's expression.

His eyes were wide and he looked very surprised. His mouth was hanging open and I had to smile at his stupid face. I forgot Jungkook for a second and took the same fake-pout Tae had had just a moment before. "What's wrong, Tae? Did you really think I was fat? Did I break your picture of the perfect world right now? Too bad."