Chapter 50

A/N: Oh wow, 50 chapters done... Where's my award haha... Please shower me with comments and votes, okay?

Jungkook's POV

It started with the t-shirt.

I had thought we were fine. I had thought we could go back to normal now that we had talked and we both understood each other. I had never meant to hurt Jimin and I understood that I had not done the right thing, but I still wanted to be careful. I didn't want him to feel like I was all over him all the time so I gave him time to back off if that was what he wanted.

But all my warning bells in my head started to ring when Jimin walked to our room wearing my shirt. It would've been fine if he had always done it, but he had slept shirtless even when I moved in. And in any other time I would've commented on how good he looked in my shirt but not now.

All my efforts were completely useless. I had tried to make Jimin feel like his body was worth everything and now he was hiding it from me. I really could do nothing right.

The second this was the panic when I woke up alone. Sumin opened the door and yelled me to get up. I rolled to my side to hide my face to Jimin's neck but I was met with a cold mattress. I got up quickly, panic filling my stomach as I walked out of the door. Where is he? He never left bed early, he had never left me alone before. I ran downstairs and Sumin raised her brows at my behavior.

"Where's Jimin?" I demanded to know.

"In the shower", she answered and went back to her pancakes.

"Why?"

"Why? Because he wanted to wash up? Because he wanted to wash his hair? Because he wanted to take care of basic hygiene?" Sumin frowned. "Are we not allowed to shower anymore?"

I sighed and pulled my hair. I was too worked up with anxiety to notice footsteps nearing me. I was pulled out of the trance when Jimin's blond head appeared to my vision, heading to the cabinet. He pulled out a glass and went to the sink to fill it with water. Just when he leaned on the counter and raised his gaze, he realized I had been staring at him the whole time. "Why are you looking at me?"

Am I not allowed to even look at you anymore? "You took a shower."

Jimin messed his damp hair with his fingers. "I did?" he said, but it sounded like a question. "Why are you looking at me?" he asked again.

"You took a shower last night", I explained.

Jimin looked at Sumin who shrugged like she didn't know what was wrong with me either. "I know."

"So why did you shower again?"

"I'm sorry, why is my showering a problem right now?" he asked a little angrily. "I went for a run in the morning and wanted to wash myself after that, is that wrong somehow?"

No, I wanted to say but the word didn't come out of my mouth. There was nothing wrong with showering, and there would've been nothing wrong with running if it wasn't Jimin who did it and it wasn't at 7am. I knew it wasn't like Jimin to go out for a jog before school. No, this had too much to do with the t-shirt and how I was screwing everything up. And I knew he hadn't eaten anything and that the water glass in his hand was his breakfast.

I felt so fucking helpless. I hadn't helped him, I had only made everything worse and I had no idea how to fix things.

"No..." I whispered in defeat. "It's not..." I turned my back to him and went upstairs to our room to calm myself down. I felt like crying which I hated. I didn't usually cry much and I had already done that yesterday. I felt like such a child. Anyone else probably could've been able to fix this but not me.