Chapter 36

A/N: Please vote and comment <3 and read the A/N at the end, it would mean a lot!

Jimin's POV

Oh my God.

Oh my fucking God.

Why had he said that? We had just been kissing, nothing more. Just innocently kissing.

I groaned as I placed my head on my hands. I felt like wanting to pound my head against the counter from embarrassment but decided against it. I didn't want to look bad for my...

For my what? Boyfriend? We hadn't even talked about it, yet still someone was assuming we were having sex. I knew it was really nothing to be ashamed of, it was normal, but God... Jungkook and I had never talked about it. He even got embarrassed when he got aroused, how was he supposed to talk about sex?

I grimaced because I knew we'd have to talk about it now, and I knew I had to be an adult about all this because he was so awkward. It was kind of cute. And who knew, maybe he wouldn't be so awkward after talking about it.

I took the mug from the counter and walked to the living room, only to see Jungkook blushing madly and Yoongi just looking amused. I gave Yoongi his mug and then sat between the two boys. Yoongi was staring at me but I refused to look at him, sometimes glancing at Jungkook who was keeping his eyes on the floor.

"So..." I started. "What do you want to do?"

Yoongi let out a small laugh before grinning. "I know what you two want to do."

I rolled my eyes but noticed that Jungkook's cheeks were reaching the color of a fire truck. I wanted to pat his back and tell him to ignore Yoongi but I liked how he looked so embarrassed. I turned to face Yoongi. "Haha."

"Have you guys not done it, since he looks like he's dying?"

I wanted to smack my head against a wall. "Umm..." I grimaced. I knew we were friends and probably on our way to became even closer but still... I felt my cheeks turning pink. "We haven't..."

Yoongi looked a little surprised. "Really? I thought so since you two seem so close. And are very quickly reaching the same level of face-sucking as Jin and Namjoon."

I raised my brows. "They've had sex?"

Jungkook groaned on the other side of the couch but both Yoongi and I ignored him. Yoongi nodded. "I think so, yes. They won't give me an honest answer but Jin looked pretty much the same as Jungkook right now when I asked. I think it made him uncomfortable."

"Then why did you ask?"

"How else am I supposed to know? I didn't know they were so awkward." He glanced at Jungkook before looking back at me. "I didn't know you were so awkward either. If you haven't done it, why does your boyfriend", he pointed at Jungkook, "look like a freaking tomato?"

"Can we please talk about something else?" Jungkook whined and placed his head on his hands.

"Why? Don't you like to hear about the possibility of Jimin's lips against your skin and hands sliding down–"

"Oh my God", Jungkook breathed out in horror, jumped off of the sofa and ran upstairs.

Yoongi just looked after him. "I don't think he likes to talk about sex", he pointed out like he was the smartest guy ever lived on this planet.

"You think?" I almost rolled my eyes as I listened to Jungkook's footsteps and then flinched when I heard the bedroom door slam shut. I felt bad for him. He was younger than me, and obviously not as comfortable with things as me and Yoongi. To be honest even I wasn't comfortable with talking about all this, especially when I wasn't even used to talk to people. Now I was supposed to talk about sex? I guessed it was the same for him. I remembered him telling me how he had talked with Sumin but not about everything. I had thought it was about his parents and stuff like that but maybe it was stuff like this too. I didn't know if Sumin even liked talking about things like this...