Chapter 56

A/N: Guess who's back? ME! Did you all miss me? No? Fine. Anyways, I'm here with a new chapter. Please shower it with votes, comments and love <3

Jungkook's POV

Sun warm on my skin. Blanket soft against my chest. Shadows friendly behind my eyes.

Everything was perfect for a second. There were no rapid movements or sudden noises. Just me and the steady sounds of my breathing and the warm bed under me. I hummed in pleasure. My limbs felt heavy and the bed so comfortable I doubted if I could ever get up. I rolled onto my side and my body should've bumped into Jimin's but it didn't.

My eyes shot open.

Fear filled me instantly. It hadn't been a dream, right? Jimin and I were okay? Panic crept under my skin as I thought of how we had talked about everything and we had been fine. We were fine, right? We had to be. Last night was a blur to me but I could not have screwed things up so badly.

Or could I have?

Then the door opened, revealing a cute, puffy faced Jimin. My heart stopped for a second. But then he smiled at me, the same smile he had smiled before the fight had happened, and my heart started to pound on my chest again. We were okay. The world was okay. His smile softened as he eyed my sleepy form. I just stared. I didn't want to do anything else, just lay my eyes on him. I wanted to admire and appreciate his beauty that never wavered.

My thoughts changed from admiring his beauty to "hot damn" when I let my gaze to drop to what he was wearing. Jimin was wearing just boxers and my dark hoodie, maybe a shirt under it but it couldn't be seen since my hoodie was so huge on him. It reached his milky thighs and I felt my mouth water at the sight.

I had just leaned back on the bed so I could properly look at my gorgeous boyfriend when Sumin's head popped from the doorway too. I quickly covered myself with the blanket, not wanting her to see the scars on my body. Apparently Sumin hadn't even been interested about that: she was just judging me hard for staring at Jimin with drool dripping from my mouth.

"Jungkook", she said and shook her head. "None of that." She didn't seem amused at all which was weird. Wasn't it just a few weeks before when she had told us not to stop making our because of her?

I was confused. "Huh?"

Jimin had been carrying a tray filled with food (yes, I had noticed it, I had just been busy looking at... other things) but he put it down on the nightstand with a frown. "Jungkookie..."

I was so sure I had been about to say something but my gaze fell into Jimin's thighs again. I gulped. What was up with my hormones? Jimin pulled the hem of my hoodie down on him, trying to cover his thighs more. I knew he had rolled his eyes without looking at his face. And I also knew he wasn't covering himself because he didn't like me looking at him, but because he thought he didn't look good enough for me to admire.

I wanted none of that. He had to know he was the prettiest.

I reached out for his waist and pulled him on my lap. He yelped in surprise but laughed as I pushed his hair away from his eyes. I let my arms loop around Jimin's neck and I was about to lean in to kiss the tip of his nose when he winced. Was he hurt?

Then I saw it and many things made so much sense. From the way Sumin was acting to how my body had reacted to Jimin. Memories flooded into my mind as I stared at the many red marks, already turning purple, on his neck: the shower, his wet skin against mine, his hands on me. The whole world froze in front of my eyes as my head reminded me what had happened, what the foggy events had truly been. I had asked Jimin to shower with me. Embarrassment brought an obvious blush to my cheeks but my head wasn't done. I remembered begging Jimin to help me and then moaned onto his skin, biting and sucking it at the same time.