Chapter 38

A/N: Don't forget to vote and comment <3

Jimin's POV

"Is it really okay if I spend the night?"

I looked at Yoongi over my shoulder as I put fresh covers to Jungkook's bed, handing him a pillow to keep it from my way. "Of course it is. As long as it's okay with your parents?" As I said that I realized I didn't know much about Yoongi. I didn't know about his family or about his love life, about his likes or dislikes. It made me feel bad because for a long time I had judged my friends for not caring about me while I had done the same thing.

"It is..." He pulled the pillow against his chest and put his head on top of it. His mint-green locks fell in front of his eyes and he crinkled his nose, trying to blow them away. When he didn't succeed, he looked at me with a pout but I just smiled.

"So they don't mind about you staying here?" I asked and continued what I had been doing.

"No, they don't..."

I thought popped into my head. "Do they care at all?"

Yoongi looked confused. "Huh?"

I bit my lip as I wondered how I could but my thoughts into words. "Do they care about what you do? Do they ask how your day has gone?" I paused. I didn't know if it was appropriate to ask the next question but I went for it anyway. You could never find anything out if you never asked. "Do they know about your eating?"

Yoongi tensed, but not as much as I would've expected which was a good sign. He pressed his face into the pillow Jungkook had picked up from the top of my cabinet – Jimin, you're way too short to reach there! – and mumbled into it: "They care..."

I was happily surprised. "They do?" I folded the last sheet under the mattress and stood up proud. I finally got a good look at Yoongi and I realized that he wasn't used to talk about this. Not that I would have expected it, but I had hoped he had at least someone to talk to...

Yoongi looked stressed but some of the tension got out when he walked to the bed and fell down on it, face first, and then rolling onto his bad, happily sighing. His eyes opened and he was looking directly at me, now a frown on his face. "They do", he said. Then he hesitated for a second. "Too much..." he added a lot quieter.

I sat on the bed next to him. Jungkook was still in the shower and I was glad in a way because I knew I could understand Yoongi better with this food thing. I wasn't saying that Jungkook wasn't capable to help. He was, he was a huge help and I could not have asked for anyone better. It was just that sometimes people didn't want help. They wanted to be understood. And I was ready to understand. "What do you mean? Do they suffocate you?"

Yoongi nodded. "In a way, yes."

"Are they overprotective? I've heard that's annoying."

Now he shook his head. "Not in the way you think..."

"In what way then?" I asked.

Yoongi kept quiet and stared at the ceiling. His expression was hard to read and I immediately got the idea that I had done something wrong.

"You don't have to tell me, I'm sorry." I smiled softly, still proud about the fact that eh had told me something because it was a start. Like Jungkook had said, there was no point in rushing and that you should always start with small. I went to the closet and opened the doors, looking for something to wear since I didn't think it was polite to walk around half naked when I had company.

You don't mind if Jungkook sees.

There's a lot of thing's I don't mind if Jungkook sees.