Chapter 28

A/N: Don't forget to vote and comment what you think <3

I hope you enjoy :)

Jimin's POV

After arriving home after school I jumped into my bed and laid there for a second on my stomach, breathing into a pillow. I could hear Jungkook moving around the room, placing his books on the desk and opening his laptop before sitting on his bed he hadn't slept in in a surprisingly long time. I could feel his eyes on me but I was having another battle inside my head that wasn't even a battle anymore because it was clear who had won.

It wasn't like I was fat or anything. I just had a need to be even smaller.

But before I had time to disappear into the dark pit of my thoughts, the bed bend under Jungkook's weight. I waited him to speak, to do anything, but he stayed quiet. He didn't even move. I waited for a while him to even readjust his position but when he didn't I turned to look at him.

He was already staring. His eyes met mine and worry was furrowing his brows. I didn't know what he was worried about and all I wanted to do was to make that frown go away, but I knew he was going to talk and there was nothing for me to do. I turned to lay on my stomach to look at him better and he leaned closer, just a little, causing the dark locks to drop on his forehead. I raised my arm to sweep them away but with a blink of an eye he wasn't in front of me anymore but hugging me. His head was on my chest, knees on both sides of my hips and arms around my waist.

I didn't know why we were hugging but I liked it. More than liked it. It made me feel safe and warm inside, like the world wasn't such a bad place after all.

"Jimin?" Jungkook said. I glanced down but he wasn't looking at me so I sank my fingers into his hair, earning a happy sigh form him. Then the worry was back in his voice. "Jimin?"

"Yeah?" I continued playing with his hair, messing and smoothing the soft, dark locks over and over again. I rubbed his head gently with my fingertips and Jungkook pressed his head to the crook of my neck, tightening his grip from my waist.

I felt his breath on my neck when he spoke. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing", I immediately answered.

"Really? Then why were you thinking so loudly I could almost hear you?"

"Ummm... I was thinking that I should go for a jog today." I swallowed even though that wasn't a lie. I had been thinking about that earlier. I needed some exercise and badly.

"Are you sure?" He lifted his head to look into my eyes and it was like he was reading me like an open book.

I looked away but forced a smile on my face. "Yes." Then I glanced back at him. "Now, get off me so I can go."

"Rude." Then Jungkook lifted his eyebrows and smirked. "Kiss me first." He wet his lips and my eyes followed the move before snapping back to his eyes.

I rolled my eyes and slowly pecked his lips. As he started to relax I pushed him away and got up.

Jungkook was staring at me with his mouth agape. "That was even ruder."

"Too bad. I need a jog."

After changing I went out of the door to the streets and started to run first pretty slowly. I looked at the buildings I had seen a thousand times before, the houses that seemed so perfect. Sometimes I could see mums holding their babies with younger kids running around them. All I would do was wave and smile, not letting anyone know how I was feeling because what I was feeling was mostly stupid.