Chapter 53

A/N: I know this is not what you wanted :( but bear with me, because it is still important! Next up is jikook so... comment and vote a lot and maybe I'll be quick to write it xD

Yoongi's POV

I had no idea what kind of mess waited for me when I got home. The day hadn't gone as planned anyways. The two brats were fighting and the short one wouldn't just go home and work things out. No, he thought it was a better idea meet with a girl who couldn't stop flirting with him. So, as usual, no one listened to my wise words.

But that wasn't the only problem on hand. My parents were still working and had sent me home to look after my little sister and brother. It was a job I in no way had wanted. My siblings weren't that young anymore so I didn't have to worry about them not being able to entertain themselves, but they had reached the age where everything pissed them off and teenage angst was their second name. Basically the worst age if you asked anyone who had to be with them.

The thing was, they couldn't stand each other anymore, which caused even more trouble. I used to be able to laugh at them when they tried to hit me when all I had had to do was place my hand on their head and gently push them away. But now they had started to get violent towards each other and putting myself between them did nothing but cause me bruises. If it wasn't severe, I just watched them pull each other's hair without even a mild interest.

In times like this, I couldn't do that.

When I got home, my little sister Eunmi ran to me and wrapped her hand around me as she hid behind my back. She was crying loudly, whining against my back. I raised my brows at her, but I got the idea why she was like that when Hyoji ran to the hallway with his hand already bent behind his head, ready to hit. He halted when he noticed me and lowered his hand.

I cleared my throat. I wanted to sleep. Why was I the one who had to work their things out? "What's going on in here?"

Immediately the two started to shout. "He bit me!" "She has some kind if devil nails, can you see these marks?" "He didn't let go and I –" "Well you were sitting on –" "Because you didn't give –"

"Okay."

They continued shouting.

"SHUT UP! Right now." I crossed my arms as Eunmi let go off my waist. She stayed behind me but took a step back. "To the kitchen. And sit down. Now."

"Are you kidding me?" Hyoji muttered. He glared at his little sister. "This is all your fault."

"It is not!" she hissed back.

"I'm sure it was both of your fault", I said sweetly and smiled. They sat on the different ends of the table and glared at me with hatred, like this all was my fault. I almost said "fine, go back to hitting each other", but I knew that would only lead to my parents yelling at me like I was about to yell at my siblings. I was rather the person who yelled than the one who was being yelled at. "Okay, so whose version are we going to hear first?"

"MINE!" they both yelled.

I took a deep breath to calm myself down. Like always, it did nothing.

My brother squeaked. "Yours, if Yoongs want to hear the wrong version!"

Oh, trust me, neither one is going to be right.

"Oh, mine is the wrong one?" She pointed at herself with mock confusion before she narrowed her eyes. "I'm not the liar of the family."

Hyoji raised his brows and cocked his head to the side. "Neither am I."

There were two pairs of eyes on me.