Chapter 17

Jimin's POV

Everybody stared. Everybody's eyes followed my moves when I walked down the halls and when I sat on class. I could feel their gazes on my back, on my face, and as much as I hated to admit it, on my ass. And even with Jungkook glaring everyone back I was feeling awful. My body was so stressed and anxious I wanted to throw up. Jungkook stayed by my side and gave me regretful glances. I just smiled back, assuring him it was okay.

I hadn't really talked with Jungkook about how he wasn't allowed to lift my shirt but I knew he already knew that and was feeling sorry. I had forgiven him, how could I not? He looked so worried about me and so mad at everyone, whose eyes even moved to my direction, that it was kind of cute. But who could've blamed everyone? Jungkook had shown my, and I was really nothing, abs to the school and everyone was talking about it. Obviously everyone was curious.

I just wished they wouldn't stare like I would lift my shirt up any second.

I sat at lunch with Jungkook and Jin and Namjoon joined us. They asked if I was okay since I was looking a little pale, apparently, but I just nodded and focused on my food. After a couple of minutes I wished they would focus on their food because even if I didn't lift my gaze up, I could hear them making out across the table. I wasn't sure why it made me blush and super aware of Jungkook's thigh next to mine but I decided to ignore yet another feeling I didn't want in my stomach.

"Jimin?" I heard a voice ask from behind me and I turned on my seat. A girl was looking at me with a smile on her lips and fixing her brown hair.

"Yes?" I wasn't really surprised people knew my name because of yesterday and pretty much everyone knew each others names since it wasn't that big school. I was surprised by the fact that random people talked to me. I didn't remember the girl's name but I knew she was with me on biology so I tried to be nice even though I wasn't in a mood for talking.

"My friend is throwing a party on the weekend and we hoped you could come." She smiled widely and handed me a piece of paper. "Here's the address and my number if you have any questions." With that said she whirled around and walked to her friends who were waiting for her in a couple of tables away. I could here them laughing sweetly and the girl turned to look at me with a blush on her face before I realized I was staring and turned back to my friends.

They were looking at me with their mouths open.

"What?" I asked.

"You got invited? To the party?" Namjoon asked.

I raised my brows. "The party?"

"Yes, the party", Jin said. "Everybody goes there! That girl was Minji's friend, you know her, right?"

Oh, I did. She was the most popular girl in school with her short skirts and fancy car. I nodded at Jin, but I was so confused. So what if I was invited? Everybody apparently was. "What's the big deal if everyone is going, then?"
"Nobody gets invited, everyone just goes."

"Then why did they invite me?"

Jin and Namjoon shared a look, before Namjoon turned to face me again. "I guess they want to see more of your famous abs."

I groaned. "Jungkook, this is all your fault."

"I'm sorry", he said quietly and took my other hand, gave it a squeeze and let go.

I blinked as my heart pounded faster for a moment. That's not the right response, I reminded my heart and took a deep breath. Not to Jungkook's hand. I knew he had said he liked me but I also knew that he didn't like me that way. To be honest I wasn't sure if I even liked him myself, my heart was just doing crazy shit when he was around. No big deal. I could ignore it. I would ignore it. And if there was a tiny change he liked me, he didn't like me. A blush rose on my cheeks as I thought of it. I had thought of it, a couple of times now, that maybe Jungkook liked my body. He touched me, hugged me, showed off my abs, but we didn't really talk much, except when we were hurt. And anyone would've talked to a hurt boy, right?