Eclipse Lilacs

"I know you're probably not going to tell me anything, but I'm going to ask anyway." Danny sighed. "You probably already know what I'm going to ask."

Clockwork smiled amusedly at the young Ghost King. "Yes, but go ahead and ask anyway."

Danny narrowed his eyes at Clockwork, mildly annoyed. "Is there any way you can tell me how to use the disk to get Rin home?" 

Clockwork smiled cryptically. "You can make natural portals to the Ghost Zone, correct?"

"Uh, yes..." Danny furrowed his eyebrows. "Your point?"

"Red tinted blue, world tinted green, you figure it out, Daniel." Clockwork smiled mysteriously.

Danny sighed. It was the best he was getting out of the Timelord.

__________________________

"Red tinted blue, world tinted green..." Sam murmured. "I wonder..."

"It's a riddle," Tucker said.

"Well, duh! But what does it mean?!" Danny flopped onto his bed.

"Well, world tinted green...the Ghost Zone is considered another world, right? It's also green." Tucker shrugged.

"Okay, so the Ghost Zone is connected, maybe that's why Clockwork asked about my ability to create natural portals." Danny figured.

"Okay, so a natural portal to the Ghost Zone is needed to get Rin home, but what about red tinted blue?" Sam asked, "What's that mean?"

"Ask Rin?" Danny suggested.

"Probably our best bet." Sam agreed.

__________________________

Rin hummed as he bit into his sandwich at the lunch table. "So, what's up?"

"I got a few answers out of Clockwork, but they're very vague. We've got that a natural portal to the Ghost Zone is needed, but we can't figure out the other part of the riddle," Danny informed the half demon.

"And this riddle is?" Rin asked.

"Red tinted blue." Tucker piped up.

"Red tinted blue," Rin repeated quietly. "I think I know, although I'm not positive."

"Give us whatever you've got." Sam smiled encouragingly.

"My blood is tinted blue. Since blood is red, then I thought, maybe, my blood would have something to do with it." Rin shrugged.

"That's actually a really good theory, and it makes sense. But what do we do with an ancient, Gehenna artifact, your blood, and a natural Ghost Zone portal?" Danny asked.

Rin whipped a hand above his hair. "That's over my head."

"Pity." Sam sighed.

Tucker shrugged when they turned to him for any ideas and went back to messing with his PDA.

"Do you have the disk?" Rin asked.

Danny nodded. "Yeah."

"Can I see it for a second?" Rin asked.

Danny nodded and pulled the object out of his pocket, handing it to Rin.

Rin eyed the symbol. "If you look closely, you can see that the symbol is engraved slightly, meaning that if you put a type of liquid into it, say blood, it would probably hold a small amount."