b l i z z a r d

"Even the strongest blizzards start with a single snowflake." - Sara Raasch, Snow Like Ashes

DEDICATION: the-water-city for the most hilarious comments in the universe! Seriously, I'm so glad you're writing a dialogue story and blessing the world with your humour <3

"You used to call me on my cell phone-"

"Don't finish that lyric."

"Late night when you need my love."

"Great, I have two friends at this lodge. One of them has an irritatingly perfect face and hourglass figure, while the other is a shy and disobedient chipmunk. I'm having a wonderful November!"

"Mozzarella, why did you hang up on me yesterday?"

"Oh, you oblivious little asshole."

"Thanks for making my ears bleed."

"Oh, you oblivious little butt cheek."

"No but seriously, what did I say wrong? How can I fix it?"

"That's sweet, really. But you can't control hormones."

"Hormones? What does Sex Ed have to do with this?"

"Chipmunk, are you into my friend?"

"Wha- I- um- u-uh- she's cute, I suppose."

"And what would you say about your little skiing lesson yesterday?"

"About that, I have so much to tell you! Your friend- Penelope- is an amazing teacher. Seriously, how is your friend so much nicer than you are? I wouldn't say that I enjoy falling flat on my ass in snow every three seconds, but she makes the pain way less bearable. Plus, she actually seems into me, you know? Best skiing lesson ever!"

"Looks like I'm going to get employee of the month without breaking a sweat."

"Hey, what do you mean?"

"Chipmunk, why are you telling me this?"

"..."

"..."

"Holy shit, you're a girl."

"There it is."

A/N: To clarify, Andrew knew that Quinn was a girl. What he meant was that he didn't realise it was rude to gush about a girl, in front of another girl he barely knows. He'd treated her like a male friend until now.