6. The Ride Home

~

As they were putting their shoes back on to leave I spoke.

"Hey tomorrow since I'm still off, you guys want to come over? Im having a little pool party in my backyard. Ron, Layla, and Anzi along with my nephew, is going to be here, and we're going make a Bar-B-Q.? Technically most of my family is coming, and you guys are like family to meee. Sooo you guys wanna come?" I pleaded hoping for them to say yes.

They all looked at each other and said together,"Sure!"

"Ok, yay! Thanks for visiting, it was nice seeing you guys again. I need to catch up on you all now, but I'll see you tomorrow so that's not a problem. Byee!" I told them as I hugged each a goodbye heading out the door. Namjoon, Taehyung, Hobi, Jungkookie, Yoongi, Jin, and then Jimin who surprisingly hugged very tight nearly suffocating me.

~

I waved bye as they drove off and walked back inside. "Papa? Why not uncle? I mean papa is fine for now, just don't call him daddy. Please it'll just be weird. *hits self on the forehead*  Maya stop talking to yourself before Moon catches you again and thinks your crazy."

~

Bangtan Car Ride Home
Yoongi's POV:

"Ahh, that was nice. I actually enjoyed tonight. Hey Joon, wake me up when we're home." Hobi said leaning his head against the window to sleep the ride away.

"It was. I was even called uncle! Not to brag or anything, but I think that Hobi and I take it to the best. We got it going." Taehyung bragged.

"Yah, don't get your hopes to high. Moon's only met us once, so anyone of us can take the league. Plus there's Jin and I." Jungkook retorted. They're making teams? Well, we'll just see about that.

"HA! Prepare for your biggest competition. Joon you with me?" I said extremely ready for nothing. Namjoon nodded his head in agreement. If this really is a competition. Just watch I know my ways.

"I'm already winning. I'm way above all of you. She called me Papa. So suck it bitchessss!" Jimin added, and everyone rolled their eyes toward him disgusted. Don't get to cocky now.

~

"Jiminie?" I called the boy next to me whose been playing with his fingers, and smiling to him self ever since hopping back in the truck.

"Yeah?"

"You ok? You've been awfully quiet, you even seem to be a bit out of it. You can sleep if you want. I'll wake you up."

"Nah. I'm good." He said smiling even larger. What's this kid thinking?

"Tell me what's up. And don't lie. I'll figure it out if you don't tell me. Member I'm Min Yoongi the genius. Once a genius always a genius. So spill it." I said complimenting myself just a tad bit.

"Why couldn't you drive instead of Jin? I at least know he wouldn't talk as much." Ouchhhh. That hurt.

"Look Jimmy Jams, just tell me what's been on your mind before I pop you one. For once I'm being nice and mature, your lucky right now. So do me a favor and respond." I demanded.