36. Repeat That

Anzi's POV:
Day 5 - Honeymoon

Like all the other mornings we ordered breakfast. The difference is this morning we got a lot of food.

Jin said I can order what ever I want this time because he picked all the other mornings. I ordered and got everything that caught my attention.

"You ok?" Jin laughed as I stuffed my face.

"Yeah why?"

"Just asking." He smiled at me and carried on eating.

"Kim. Speak." I bit into a biscuit that's crumbs fell onto my plate.

"Not that I have a problem with this, but first off you ordered food for 3 people. Second of all your eating like you haven't eaten this whole entire time we've been here. I'm not judging you though. It's kind of funny actually."

I gave him a sweet sincere smile for a couple of seconds. He followed my lead in returning the smile then I threw a fork at him and continued eating my biscuit.

"What the- THAT COULD'VE TAKEN OUT MY RIGHT EYE !!"

"Your lucky it wasn't your right abdomen." I took his fork out his hand and used it for my eggs.

"What-... Are you trying to kill me?!"

I laughed almost choking on my food. "Now why would I do that huh?" I held his hand.

"Didn't I marry you sweetie?" I cutely smiled at him looking him in the eyes as I fed myself some eggs.

Jin's POV:

Has she lost it already? Or is it me? I think it's me. I'm hoping its me.

I smiled at her and changed the subject. "Later you wanna go down to the beach?"

"Sure." She focused on her food again.

"So it's settled. We're going to the beach."

"Yup."

"Ok. But I want to swim."

"Ok."

"You want to swim with me?"

"I thought I already was. Why else would we go?"

"Well people usally swim or just walk down it."

"Ok."

"O..o-ok." Is she on some drug?

~

Maya's POV:

"I feel like I should start making you pay me YOU USING SCUM!" I mumbled to myself turning on the TV.

"Just because I'm here does not give you the fucking privilege to use me as a weight lifter." I grabbed the remote then sat on the sofa.

"I mean it was all fun and games at first but do not make me stop a meal just to let you carry me for 20 minutes up and down my stairs. I mean do you really take the thought that every time you take a damn step my head bounces or flips everywhere?" I flipped through the channels.