14. Turning Back Time

Setting: Maya's Sophomore Year/ Jimin's Junior Year. (6-7 years ago)

Maya's POV:

"Thanks. Oh hey My?" Jimin called passing back papers.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Do you think you can help me today also?"

"I was hoping you'd ask to be complet-" I was cut off by Mrs. Gitner. It's enough I had her last year, but no I got this bitch for a whole other year again.

"Ms. Bennings & Mr. Park. Is there anything you'd like to be sharing with the class since talking right when I'm explaining the homework is so important??" Go suck an ass old shit.

"No ma'am I'm sorry it was my fault I had a question t-" She cut Jimin off.

"And what was the question that you couldn't ask me?"

"I was just asking her if she can help me on this later. That's all."

"I have Math tutoring Mr. Park. $10.00 a week." That's exactly why nobody comes. This is a public school. She doesn't teach, and that's just her pocket money. I've went to one session and she only helps with literally number one then says 'ok you may leave now.'

He spoke back."Oh but I have a friend whose smart and she's no charge. By the way she's better at explaining. You know like breaking down the problems step by step."

"Something your not good at." I mumbled to myself but the class still heard sense they were laughing.

"Go to discipline! THE BOTH OF YOU!!" We both got up and left. This is normal.

~

"So as you were saying. You were hoping I'd ask for your help?" Jimin asked as we waited outside for the disciplinarian to call us in.

This is how it always goes: We get sent to discipline in the middle of 2nd period because that old shit ball has god knows what grudge against the two of us.

Then we wait there when the lunch bell rings, and we still wait there till the last 15 minutes of lunch just for them to hit us on our finger and say 'don't do it again'. After that we'd go meet the rest of the gang in the cafeteria.

"Yeah." I responded.

"They did it again?" He already knew.

"Yeah. Sorry."

"It's fine! My mother and my sister love you, they enjoy your company. Do you need to stop by yours after school to get some of your undergarments then end up staying there, or are you coming straight with me? Or, are you doing what you did the other day?"

"I'm going to walk home. I'm going to grab my stuff while I'm listening to their bullshit then just walk out the front door."

"Ah. Something new. No more backdoor. Good job. But grab a lot this time since you've been staying over a lot often. I don't like it when you have to keep going back listening to your parents and your sister putting you down or threatening you. When you come I'll have a movie ready, or do you just wanna talk instead?"

"Can we talk again?"

"Yeah sure."

"But first we have to do our homework, then you can see me in my mental stage." I somewhat joked. I was the only one laughing.

~

"Hey My." Anzi greeted.

"How was school little sis?" Ron approached eating a bag of chips. 3.2.-

Who Knew [p.j.]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें