35. (B) I Do

* ^ MERRY CHRISTMAS ^ *

*Long chappie*

Once everyone was seated and settled, the ceremony would start.

I was sitting in the front row with Jimin on my left and Jenesis on my right.

First the priest walked down the aisle.

"Hey whose the priest?" Jenesis nudged my shoulder.

"Oh that's Anthony. He's the one I told you about." I told her. Don't ask why Anthony's a priest. You and I both know that that man ain't holy but Anzi and Jin wanted him.

"Who?" She asked.

"Danny."

"OH HIM! The dude from your other school. Ohhh ok. He's fine as fuck My. Damn. You think you can introduce me to him?"

"Of course. He's 22 and your 25, but since I know you like younger men then have at him."

"He's not that young." She mumbled looking at him again. "God da- Oh shit." She snapped her head back to me as they locked eyes for a split second.

"I'll introduce you two to each other later." I giggled patting her leg.

Then Jin walked down the aisle all proud. I gave him one last smile and a thumbs up before he was a married man.

"Everyone please rise." Anthony commanded and everyone did as told.

The church doors opened and there she was. Hendi in the front, Ron on the right, and she; herself on the left.

Hendi slowly lead the way holding the velvet purple pillow in his two arms with a ring on it as the other two followed.

My sister, my beautiful sister in her beautiful dress walking down an aisle cleared, centered, and decorated just for her at this very moment.

Sense Moon was on Jimin's lap he held her as I recorded my sister walking down the aisle. Yes I know I get a wedding tape but still.

I took a quick glance at Jin and saw him slightly tearing up. Not to mention I was too.

She passed by Jenesis and I with a welcoming smile and teary eyes. We smiled back with a little wave as mini fangirls.

Jin's POV:

I wiped my eyes as Hendi walked up the step and handed Anthony the pillow for a second.

Ron and Anzi made a stop at the end of the aisle and I walked a few steps down to their position to take her from his hands.

"Who will give this woman to be married to this man?" Anthony asked.

"My sister and I." Ron said. He smiled at me then kissed his sister on the cheek one last time and spoke into my ear.

"Take care of my sister. If you don't Maya and I will hold you down and brutality chop off that dick of yours with Hendi and Anzi watching. Now have fun." He smiled handing me her hand then taking a seat next to Janessa.