21. Breaking Point

Jimin's POV:
9:27 am

I got out of bed and went down to the living room to see who was up.

"Morning daddy!" Moon was watching TV.

"Good morning Moonah. What cha watchin?" I sat next to her.

"SpongeBob."

"You mind if I watch it with you?"

"Yeah." I sat down next to her.

"Where's Mommy at?" I asked.

"She's still asleep. If she doesn't wake up in one more hour can we go wake her up?"

"Haha noo. We should let her sleep. She deserves some."

"Ok.."

"Do you wanna play a game?"

"YEAH WHAT-" I shushed her to not be so loud sense Maya's still asleep. "yeah. what game?" She whispered.

"Well it's called squishy squashy." I picked her up and walked up the stairs.

"Okayyy. How do you play squishy squashy?" I turned a corner and met up with the bathroom.

"You grab a toothbrush and some toothpaste and squishy squashy it on your teeth."

"What?!"

"What?"

"How did you know about that??"

"I have a nose and I can smell."

She stood on her stool I brought out and dug in the cabinet. "Well I had a nose. But you broke it with your mouth." She handed me my toothbrush from the night before.

"Fair enough."

~

"I'll get the cereal and milk and you get the spoons ok?" I assured.

"Got it."

She got the spoons and I got the milk and cereal. I know how to make cereal. This is easy.

"Can I have a piggy back ride?" She asked.

I sat on the kitchen floor and she climbed onto my shoulders instead.

"Up we go." I said standing up.

"Let's chop of some cereal!"

Maya's POV:

I woke up hearing loud giggles. I got out of bed and went down stairs.

I came to the kitchen and smiled at the scene of Moon on Jimin's shoulders.

"Pay attention ok." He said.

"Ok."

"Step 1: Get a good bowl.
Step 2: Get a good cereal.
Step 3: Get a good milk. Make sure it's not old then everything's messed up.-"

"How do I know if it's old?"

"Check the date on it, or just ask mommy to check it before you eat it."

"Got it."

"Step 4: Get the milk and cereal.
Step 5: Put the milk and cereal in the bowl.
Step 6: Eat it."

"That's not hard."

"I know. That's why I eat it all the time." He said. I laughed, he turned around and they both saw me.