11. What's That

Maya's POV:I slowly fluttered open my eyes

Maya's POV:
I slowly fluttered open my eyes. I think I may have woken up way to early again since my alarm hasn't gone off yet. But I guess I thought wrong. I picked up my phone from my nightstand and read,"8:24 a.m.?!"

"I only have 36 minutes!" I rushed up out of bed, headed straight to the bathroom, and got ready.

I only have 13 minutes to get ready, 6 minutes to wake up Moon and get her ready to leave (if she's not already awake which makes everything more harder), 5 minutes to drop her off at the daycare, then 10 minutes to get to work. Which leaves me with 2 minutes to spare. Street lights + 2 minutes? Shit man, ima need to speed.

My alarm usually rings at 7 a.m. which gives me enough time to be more than prepared. I think this morning I might have turned it off in my sleep... I was so damn tired so of course I would've done that.

I was barely able to sleep last night anyways. Why? Well I was worried about Jin, and I kept checking on Moon and the rest of the boys. I was paranoid to the fact that I actually might've had some unknown person lurking around my home the whole night. So I being myself, I kept checking everything every 30 minutes.

~

8:37 a.m.

I walked into Moons room and found her still asleep. This child's usually up by now. Today is the day she chooses to sleep in?!

"Moon mama...wake upp." I whispered and shook her lightly. When she has her days of sleeping in, I wake her up last out of everything I do.

She's still snoring. "MoonPie.. Wake up." I said slightly above a whisper.

Still snoring. "Moon. Wake up." I said getting a tad bit annoyed.

Still snoring though.. "Moon! Get up!"

Haha, you think she's woken up yet? Nope, still snoring. "Moonie~" I sang out picking her nose.

"Hmm.?" She groaned out rubbing her eyes.

"Get up, brush your teeth, and get dressed then come downstairs for me to do your hair now." I commanded walking towards the door. But I stopped in place when I heard a little noise come from her.

Snores.

"Ok. That's not a problem." I then walked to her bed, picked her up, threw her over my shoulders and exited the room.

"Huh?..Oh..Mommy? Why can't I just stay sleeping?" She asked yawning. I pulled out a small stool from the closet, stood her on it, and handed her her toothbrush and toothpaste.