26. (A) Robbed

*WARNING* A lot of Point of View Switches*

8:00 p.m.
Maya's POV:

"Ok so um.. You stay here while I go try and put him in the box again. Ok." I hesitantly assured Moon.

"I wasn't going to get up anyway." She clarified. Well damn.

If you're wondering what I'm talking about please stay tuned.

Basically I went into the art room earlier and when I went in Fern ran out. He escaped and ran down stairs scaring the living shit out of Moon. She hid in my room and so did I. #braveaf_right

But then I thought why don't I just go get the little shit and put him away before he ruins anything else. So that's what I intend on doing.

"Ok.. So um.. So I'm going now.. Wish me luck?" I stalled.

"Good luck. You'll need it." She gave me a lipless smile.

"Oh wow thanks. I really appreciate-"

There was a big bursting slam.

The alarm loudly went off.

Then out of nowhere Fern started barking like crazy downstairs.

*BOOM* a gun was fired. The barking stopped.

I looked at Moon knee tucked on the bed who was covering her ears. I snatched her up and sat her in my closet while I went to go see what was going on downstairs.

"No mommy don't leave me alone!" She yelled over the noise.

"I'm coming back. Ok." She hesitantly nodded and I closed the closet door on her.

I walked out the room, looked down from the railing, and saw people with guns roaming around the first floor.

"GO GO GO!!" They yelled.

I ran back in the room to the closet.

"Hey Moon?" I spoke loudly into her ear. "I need you to do everything I say quick and fast ok?" She nodded.

~

Jimin's POV:

"I wonder how the dates are going?" I asked the others who were slumped down on the couches.

"Should we call?" Hobi suggested.

"No. If we were on a date with someone we really liked we wouldn't want them to do that to us." Jin said.

"WELL WHAT DO WE DO THEN?!? IM BORED! YOU GUYS IM LOSING MY MIND!!" He exploded.

Jin and I just starred at the odd human.

"What? You wanna fight or something? Ou you wanna wrestle?"

Jin and I looked at each other. "Sure." It'll waste tonight's time.

~

Maya's POV:

I opened a hidden air vent at the top of my closet that's blocked by a bunch of old books.

I helped Moon up there and handed her my phone.

"You remember how to count from 1 to 10 right?" She nodded.