10. (B) The Night Call

Jessy's POV:
*Ding Dong*

"I'm coming!" I slowly got up to open the door. "Oh hello what are you guys doing here?" I sarcastically said.

They put their shoes aside and just walked right in. Did I say you can come in?

"Soo Jimin?" I lead on.

"What?" These boys and their tones is something ya know?!?

"You want to tell me about you and Jungkookie." I teased them both while the others started to laugh.

"Where's Moon?" Jungkook asked.

"She went to bed. Are you guys going to wait for My to come and have a conversation with her or what? What's the plan?" Their not normal, I know they're planning something.

"We're gonna hide around here, and we're gonna see what she does when she gets back." Yoongi shortly explained letting Namjoon take the lead. Told you...

"Like for example if she calls him after you've left we're going to see what's up and all. Even if she talks to her self."

"Then we're going to come out and scare her." Taehyung added.

"No we're going to talk to her about what ever she says." Jin corrected.

"That's stupid. You better hope she doesn't call the cops on you all for intruding personal space.-- wait? I thought you guys said you were going to pass by her work?" I said.

"We did, she wasn't there though. A lady said she left long before we came. Do you know why?" Jimin intimidated.

"Then they must be at his." I said very very lightly to myself. At least I thought I did. I swear I said it as loud as a ghosts scream. I SWEAR!

"WHERE?!?!" They all seemed angry. Like they were A.N.G.R.Y. ... M.A.D. ... P.I.S.S.E.D.

"Jess.? What do you know?" Hobi asked.

"Nothing actually, just that their talking. But it's finneee." They didn't move an inch. Not even a damn millimeter. (A millimeter is half a centimeter.)

"Just. Talking?" Jimin repeated. "Just talking?! From what I've heard about him he doesn't just talk Jess.!"

Is he trying to say she's hiding something. If Maya was hiding something from me then she'd tell me not unless it's really personal to her then I understand. Why is he yelling at me though.?

"Chill. Trust me I know their just talking Maya tells me everything. Don't worry." Their still not moving... I'm going to just wait till she comes so she can handle the shit heads.

"And plus why do you guys care so much. You guys are acting like their fucking or some shit. That's her baby daddy anyways, so if she likes him then she likes him. Leave her love life alone. They may actually be a family." I added. They did nothing but stare at me.. I think I made them speechless.. Bravo Jess.

~

I was looking out the curtains by the door waiting to see her car pull up while the boys in the background were bickering about some bet they made. I'm 100% sure they were talking to me but I wasn't listening to them. It showed. Like my back was to them, and they still were talking.