23. The Last Time

*Long chappie*

My boss let me off early today because I worked over hours yesterday. So I decided to pick up Jess, get an Ice-E, and have some fun before I go pick up Moon and Layla. Lay wanted me to pick her up today. Don't ask I don't know.

"Because we are! We are! We are! We are we are-re-aree!" Jessy sang.

"We are ass suckersssss!!" I sang out.

The beat dropped and we began.

"Oh big mommaaa!! Oh! Oh! We will suck your fat ass big momma! OH OH! OH BIG MOMMA!! WE LOVE THAT THICK!"

"That what!?" Jess sang.

"That. T. H. I. C. K. FAT ASS!" I sung.

The karaoke played than we began, again.

"YEAH BITCH! YOU MAH BITCH! YES BITCH BTICHITY BITCHH! LEMME SUCK THAT ASS BIG MOmm-" Jessy's phone rang.

"My turn it down." I did so.

"Hello?" She said.

Jessy's POV:

"Where are you?" Jimin asked.

"I'm with Maya why?"
"What are y'all doing?"
"Messing around. Moons at school and her boss let her off early today, so we decided to stroll around."
"Oh ok well I called to tell you that the next time she gets a call from Ass Face let me know ok? I forgot to tell you."
"Why?"

"Just let me know. I'll tell you some time when she's not around you. Just let me know the second you know ok?"
"Ok. That's it?"
"Yeah."
"Bye!"

Call Ended By: Jessy

Jessy:
Is this abt him using her for his wantings? If so then I already know. I'll still let you know tho.

"Who was that?" Maya asked.

"Jimin. He called about Jungkook." I lied. I know they aren't a thing. I know everything.

"Okkie dokkie." She turned the music back up.

"GIRL WHAT IS YOU PLAYIN WIT? BACK THAT THANG UP! YOU IS A BIG FINE WOMAN WONT YOU BACK THAT THANG UP. D-Dr-Drop drop it like its hot!" We rapped.

~

So yes I know about Jimin liking her, his deal with Yoongi, him and Jungkookie aren't real, and how Moon threatened them all. Yes I know all about that.

How?

Jimin told me. Well he, Hobi, and the rest told me. MooMoo scared them gooood.

To be honest with you I was 50/50 on the whole situation. All of it. Like everything. I didn't know what to say or what to think of. I'm just shook. From Jimin to Moon and from Moon to Jimin. It's crazy.

But I'll help him. I'm not sure how she feels though. She's gotten cold in the relationship zone since she's had Moon. She doesn't talk much about it anymore. So this is quiet a challenge.

How do I know about Austin and his little free throws?

My called and told me the same night she told the rest of the boys.

I heard her cry over the phone. I felt so bad. I wanted to cry with her.

It sounded so upsetting that it makes you want to cry. Imagine seeing her cry. I would've mentally broken down myself. Shit I was tearing up over the phone. That was my best friend going through that. I still can't believe it. She could've told me.