13. Panics

A/n: let's pretend that everything from the last chapter was on a Sunday instead of a Saturday

A/n: let's pretend that everything from the last chapter was on a Sunday instead of a Saturday.. Ok? Thanks!

~

"Yellow?" I answered excitedly.

"Yeah Hello May--Hello??? Whose this?"
"I'm Jimin. Who may you be?"
"Oh I'm sorry. I thought I called my um... my friend..Maya. I must've gotten the wrong number. I'm sorry, my bad."
"No you've got the right number. This is her phone."
"...Then who are you??"
"I'm Jimin.. Now you answer my question. Who. May. You. Be.?"
"I'm Andy.."
"Really? Caller identification said Austin. Wow you really must have the wrong number huh?"
"Why do you have Maya's phone?"
"Why are you calling my daughters mother."
"Your daughter??"
"Yup. That's what I said. Glad your paying attention. I'd applaud you but my other hand is being occupied by this phone I'm speaking to you into.. Just tell me what you called for. I'll pass the message to her."
"Nah man I'll just call her back later."
"Good luck. We switched phones for the day."
"Oh ok. Well tell her that um... Tell her that it's starting again. 7 m.p. prahs Got it?" (A/n: sharp=prahs.)

"May I ask what does it's starting again, 7 m.p. and prahs mean?" Where's My you ask? She's now filling the gas tank. Your welcome.:)

"No, it's only between us. Just mind your own damn business. You asked for her message and I gave it to you."
"I just wanted to k-"
"Look whatever the fuck your name was..I don't know you, I don't want to know you. You don't know me, and you certainly do not want to know me. Ok. So I need you to back off or else. Simple as 1.2.3. Got it?"
"EXCUSEE MEE!! My name is Park to the motherfucking Jimin." This is fun.
"You don't know me or my history kid. Watch yourself. All I need you to do is tell Maya what I told you. I'll know if you told her."
"How? What if I don't."
"Trust me. I'll know. I have my ways. If you don't then just remember, it's all your fault in the future."

"Hey- who are you- is that my phone?" Maya questioned entering the drivers seat.

"Shh." I hushed.

"Maya?!!" Austin yelled through the phone. "Maya..Take. The. Phone. NOW!!" I can tell he always gets what he wants.

"That's Austin?." She mouthed. I nodded. "Oh shit." She said running her fingers through her hair. She seemed a little frightened and surprised at the same time..Why?

"Ok well bye buddy gotta go! See ya!" I then hung up.

"Tel-" BYE!!!

"Sooo... Whose the friend?" She asked starting to drive. Really babe?

"Maya?" I called.

Maya's POV:

"Y-Yes?"

I'm fucked.. I'm fucked.. I don't know what they told eachother, how they approached eachother, if they even talked to eachother before I came. Oh man. I wish I knew. Damn I wish I knew. I can always go to plan gone if anything bad happens.