27. (B) Robbed

Maya's POV:

"Jimin! Jimin!" I got his attention as he pulled me up the stairs.

"What?" He kind of bitched.

"Your squeezing the living soul out of my wrist! Let go it hurts!" I can't feel it anymore.

"Sorry." He let go and I massaged it. "Where's Moon?"

"Ah. Why is- Follow me." I went into my room. They came in here, the door's open why didn't they touch the closest though? Odd.

Moon's POV:

I heard something touching that metal thingy.
The bad guys here. They found me. Mommy where are you? Help me.

"Moon?" The metal thingy moved.

"Mommy?" I jumped out of it and fell into her arms.

Maya's POV:

"You came back." She cried in my chest.

"I promised you I'd come back for you didn't I?" I held her tightly kissing her temple.

"I knew you would." She hugged my neck.

"Hey look whose here. Look." I said. She raised up her head.

"Daddy!! You came!!" She yelled. I handed her to him.

"I said I was. You said you were in trouble so I had to come. I needed to come save you." He said. Wait.

"She called you?" I asked.

"Yeah. Didn't you tell her to?"

"No I only said the cops. How'd you know which one was his number?" I asked her.

She pulled out my phone from god knows where and showed us. "You see I only saw one word with a heart by it so I was guessing it was daddy. See."

My eyes widened and I snatched my phone from her hands as she was showing Jimin. I think my cheeks bleeding again.

"Haha Moonah guess what?" I tried changing topic.

"What?"

"You know your a superhero today?"

"How?"

"You called for help." Jimin explained. "You saved mommy, and by saving mommy you saved yourself. Good job!" He high fived her.

"Way to go Moon-" Someone cut me off.

"Ma'am? Hi I'm an officer but I also have a degree in the medical field, and may I take a look at you please. You're very much injured and no paramedic seems to be getting your attention so~"

I turned around facing the voice. "Maya?!"

"Anthony?!"

"Oh my god hey! I would hug you right now but I'm pretty sure you're aching. How've you been?!" He put out his hand for a high five.