Vanoss x Oc

A/N: hey guys this is a request from becca23223 , I hope you enjoy it :) p.s it's going to be your party...

Edited on: 07/16/17

Please tell me if you see any grammar, punctuation, etc; mistakes so I can fix it right away.
---------------------------------------

Becca's POV~

Today is finally Friday, the day when I will have my fantastic party. My parents were outta town for business, so it was perfect. I made sure to invite everyone I knew to the party, even people I didn't know. It was about 8 o'clock when people started to show up, the music was blasting, people where dancing having a good time, even people were doing the nasty on my floor.

I grabbed my drink and started chugging it, I kept pouring some until a really buff Asian guy came up to me. "Hello, I'm Evan but you can call me Vanoss" he said slurring his words while smirking at me. I looked at him trying to keep my balance, 'he's hot' I thought smirking back at him. "Names Becca, and I want you" I said while smashing my lips into his.

He kissed back immediately, while running his hand up my shirt causing me to moan. I broke the kiss and brought him up to my room, closing the door behind us; him pinning me to the door as he started kissing my neck. I moaned once he found my spot, causing him to attack that spot; me knowing there's going to be a hickey. He took both our shirts off and brought us to the bed, not breaking the kiss.

He took my bra and shorts off and took his pants off, leaving us both with just underwear on. He kissed down my body all the way down to my underwear. He looked at me smirking as he took them off with his teeth and took his off too, he grabbed a condom and put it on. He kissed me again and looked at me, "are you ready?" Vanoss asked me.

I kissed him again and nodded, he entered me causing me to hiss in pain. He kept going until he was all the way in, he stopped so I could get used to it. The pain soon faded into pleasure, "g-go" I said to him, he started to thrust in and out me moaning and him groaning from pleasure. "AHH! RIGHT THERE!" I screamed arching my stomach into him knowing he hit my g-spot. He kept hitting that spot over and over again causing me to scream out from pleasure.

"I-I'm gonna-" I started, "me too" he said before I tightened around him reaching my peek. Causing him to cum inside me, we rode out our highs before he collapsed next to me. "T-that was" he started, "yeah I know" I said before drifting to sleep in Vanoss' arms.

A/n: I hope you enjoyed it, sorry if it's a little longer than what you wanted, but still I hope you like it :) Thanks!

~BBS FOR LIFE!!