DaithiDeLui- Suicide Squad One Shot

A/N: umm like I said the previous two chapters, it's the same for this so yeah... This is Harley Quinn and The Joker

This person had two requests, so this is one of two request...

The person is: MariahMcneill so go follow them :)

Song: Twenty One Pilots- Heathens

Edited on: 07/30/17

Please tell me if you see any grammar, punctuation, etc; mistakes so I can fix it right away.
---------------------------------------

Daithi's POV~ (this is going to be in one POV)

*play song whenever*

I was just sitting here thinking about that one day that my Harley Quinn choose me over everything else, also what made me start to fall in love with him.

*Flashback*

I was waiting for Harleen, waiting for him to arrive at this building full of hot wax below me. I heard his heels clicking off the floor, "you wanted to see me" he said, causing me to turn around. "Yes I did" I said smiling at him, "what for?" He asked me. "Nothing just a quick, chat" I said smirking at him. He looked at me curiously, "well go ahead" he said to me. "Question, would you die for me?" I asked him

"Yes" he said, "that's too easy" I said before thinking about what to say next. "Would you.... Would you live for me?" I asked him, again he answered "yes". I put my hand over his mouth, "careful, do not say this oath toplessly. Desire becomes surrender, surrender becomes power." I said while brushing my finger over his lips, pulling his bottom lip down. "Do you want this?" I asked him, "I do" he replied in a whisper. "Say it" I said repeatedly, "pretty, pretty, pretty... Please" I whispered to him.

"Please" he said to me in a desperate tone, "ooh, that's so... Good" I said smiling at him. He turned around and looked down at the hot wax below us, before jumping off. I looked down at the liquid before turning around, only to stop and take off my jacket and jump in after him. I grabbed him out of the wax and kissed him, he took a deep breath and opened his eyes to look at me.

I leaned down and kissed him passionately, him kissing back with just as much passion. I broke the kiss and started laughing while twirling the new and improved Harley Quinn in my arms. 'This is gonna be good' I thought while still laughing and twirling him in my arms.

*End of Flashback*

So here I am right now surrounded by a bunch of different things. Such as, knifes, guns, baby clothes, tv's, etc; missing my guy. I hear the door open and I pull my gun out, I noticed James (a/n: don't know his real name so that's what I'm calling him for now) coming in. "Where. Is. He?" I breathed out, "it's complex, it's not just him. Everybody's disappeared, there's this new law were if you're a bad enough bad guy they strap you in this terrorist jacket

And they send you to this swap in Louisiana. Blacksite, that's where he is, so what are we doing?" James asked. "Bring the car around we're going for a drive" I said falling backwards and laughing. (A/N: this is the part were I just start making my own stuff up) As I waited for James to bring the car around, I stayed laying down thinking about how to get Harley back.  I mean I miss all the fun times we had together, if you know what I mean.

"Boss, the car is ready" James said breaking me from my thoughts, I got up and grabbed my jacket. I still had to look nice, even when going to get my guy. "Where to, Boss?" The driver asked me, "take me to Louisiana, I'm getting my guy back" I said while laughing. The driver nodded before speeding off, along with a car in front and a car behind us.

*Time skip to Louisiana*

"Are you sure he's here?" I asked him again, "yes Boss, I know he's here" James said. I nodded, "well call in the big guys then" I said smirking. "You got it" James said going on the phone, I looked out at Blacksite getting happy that my guy is so close to me. "Alright" James said hanging up the phone, "they'll be here in five minutes" he said to me grabbing out his gun and mine. He handed me my gun and I put it in my pants hiding it.

Five minutes later and a tank and guys in a buzzers show up, "hey there Mr. J, you needed us?" Some guy asks me. "Yes, get me my Harley Quinn back" I said smirking at them, as the guy nodded. "COME ON! MOVE" he yelled while the take broke down the wall to Blacksite. I waited and waited, until finally the back door of my car opened and in came my guy.

He looked scared at first, until he turned around and seen me. "PUDDIN'" he screamed hugging me, "I missed ya" he said while kissing me. "I missed ya too, baby" I said kissing him again, "now how's about we get outta here?" I asked him while breaking the kiss. "You betcha" he said while smiling and sitting back, screaming in happiness.

A/N: so there you go, I hope you enjoyed it. I know this Suicide chapter had more of the movie in it than the rest of the chapters, but I couldn't really remember what parts in the movie had both Joker and Harley in it because they barley put the Joker in the movie. Sorry it took so long, I'm just trying to make sure it's at least descent before publishing them. Also I want to publish them all at the same time, but please comment, vote, etc; All that good stuff. Thanks!

~BBS FOR LIFE!!