Poly One Shot

HELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOO TRICKLETS!!

So I'm being lazy with the title... So whenever I'm going to write a Poly chapter I will put 'Poly One Shot' as the title. I'm only doing it when it involves all the guys because it's too hard to think of different ways to put all the guys names together. So whenever you see that title it's has all of them in it.

Also sorry if this is horrible, I wrote this at 3 in the morning XD

Pairing:
Mini x Nogla x Delirious x Cartoonz x Vanoss x Marcel x Moo x Terroriser x Lui x Wildcat

Prompt:
It's Brock's birthday and everyone forgets except Marcel, Jon and Craig. So they throw a surprise birthday party for him while the guys are out. When the rest of them come home from shopping they get in trouble.

Requested by: momocircus

ENJOY!!
-----------------------------------

Edited on: 10/29/17

Please tell me if you see any grammar, punctuation, etc; mistakes so I can fix it right away.
---------------------------------------

No One's POV~

Brock woke up with a smile on his face because it's his birthday. He got out of bed and went into the bathroom doing his business before going in the shower. Once he was dressed in a white shirt with dark blue jeans and some black Vans, he went downstairs to be met with his lovely boyfriends. "Hey babe" Luke said kissing Brock's cheek. "Hey" Brock said frowning a little that he didn't say happy birthday to him.

"So what are we doing today?" Brock asked his boyfriends hoping they're doing something fun. "Well all of us but Marcel, Jon and Craig are going shopping. But other than that nothing" Lui said as he finished eating his Cheerios. Brock frowned, now understanding that they forgot his birthday, "okay" he said as he didn't say anything and continued eating.

"You guys ready to go?" Evan said grabbing Tyler's hand and walking out the door, the rest of the guys following them. Marcel noticed that the rest of the guys forgot Brock's birthday, he looked at Craig and Jon and noticed them glaring at the rest. Once Brock left the room and went into his room, Marcel talked to Craig and Jon. "Did you guys notice how they all forgot Brock's birthday?" Jon asked looking between his boyfriends.

"They're so gonna get it when they get home" Craig said looking pissed off. "How about us three do something for him" Marcel said making the two look up at me and tilt their heads. "Like what?" They both said, "let's throw him a surprise party" Marcel said smiling widely as both Craig and Jon nodded their heads. "We need to get everything" Marcel said looking up the stairs not wanting to leave Brock by himself.

"You guys go, I got him" Craig said smiling at his boyfriends. "You sure?" Jon asked, looking unsure, Craig nodded his head and ushered them out of the house. "Talk to you in a little bit" Craig said sighing as he thought about Brock and the guys forgetting it was Brock's birthday. About an hour later, Jon and Marcel was back with a whole bunch of things, us all starting right away decorating and getting things set up.

Once Jon, Craig and Marcel were done with them setting everything up as Jon went to Brock's room knocking as he heard a faint "come in" from Brock. Jon opened the door and notice that Brock is face down on the bed, "babe, get up we want to show you something" Jon said rubbing Brock's leg as he groaned but got up as he was told. "What do you need to show me that's so im-" Brock got cut off by Marcel and Craig jumping out "SURPRISE!" They both yelled, scaring Brock.

"W-what's this?" Brock asked shocked by everything as he looked around. "We know that the others forgot that it was your birthday, but we didn't and we wanted to show you that we didn't. So we decided to throw you a surprise party" Craig said smiling as Brock broke out into a wide smile. Brock ran up to his boyfriends and hug them, kissing each of them. "Thank you, I love you guys" Brock said smiling at them.

"We'd do anything for you, and we love you too" Marcel said, kissing Brock's cheek again. "Now let's get this party started!" Jon said as he turned on the music and started dancing crazily, his boyfriends laughing but joining along as well. They danced for a little bit, having a fun time and now playing drinking games.

"I seriously love you guys" Marcel said as he stopped drinking, feeling a slight buzz. "We love you too" Jon, Brock and Craig replied to Marcel smiling at him. "How aboot we do cake and then presents?" (A/N: I had too 😂) Craig said to Brock, as Brock slowly nodded. "You guys didn't have to get me anything" Brock said looking at the ground smiling. "Of course we did its your birthday" Jon said kissing Brock's cheek, causing him to smile.

They pulled out a chocolate cake with vanilla frosting that read

'Happy Birthday Brock

Love,

Your lovers'

Brock laughed at that as they began singing happy birthday to him. Aftter Jon, Craig and Marcel was done singing they passed out cake and presents. Marcel got Brock the new Battlefield 1 game, Craig got him a new cell phone because Brock's broke and Jon got him a bunch of clothes that Brock has been asking for. "Thank you all for the gifts, I love them" Brock said kissing each of his boyfriends.

"It's all for you" Marcel said, as they did a group hug the rest of the boys walked in laughing. Once they seen what was happening guilt and realization wash over them, "we're so sorry Brock" Lui said looking down shameful. "You guys should be, you all went out shopping forgetting about Brock's birthday! How could you do that to him!? He was practically locked in his room all day, and if it wasn't for us he wouldn't have done anything for his birthday!" Craig yelled at his boyfriends.

They all looked sorry and guiltily at Brock, "we're so sorry" they all said looking down. "Sorry doesn't cut it, no sex for a month from any of us" Jon said making the rest go wide eye and pout. "B-but" Luke started as Marcel cut him off, "nope, Jon is right you're all being punished. So you all have to clean this whole mess up, and not only do that but the dishes and everything, and you have to go to the mall and get Brock something" Marcel said.

The others didn't say anything as they nodded and began doing what they were told, Marcel, Jon, Craig and Brock all laughing and giving each other high fives, going to sit down. "This is luxury" Brock said smiling at his three boyfriends, grateful for what they did for him. Marcel, Craig and Jon all chuckled and cuddled into each other's sides. "I love you guys so much" Brock said kissing each of their lips, "we love you too" they replied as they laid back down and watched their boyfriends clean everything.

A/N: didn't know how to end that, but I hope you enjoyed it! Sorry for the late update, I was really busy all day; it's my sisters birthday so we went out and stuff. I've been running around since 12 am this morning. Anyways... Comment, vote, etc; All that good stuff... Sorry for any mistakes, I'll fix them some other time! Thanks!!

~BBS FOR LIFE!!!