BasicallyIDo407

HELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOO TRICKLETS!!

I'm going to start my chapters off like that for now on XD

A/N: so... You guys must be thinking that this one was the winner... It was actually a tie with BasicallyIDo407 and H2oVanoss with 8 votes; so the next one shot I will be doing is H2oVanoss. But sorry for everyone else who voted, I was planning on doing the other ones soon anyways so you'll be getting those one shots soon.

Another thing I would like to say is...

THANK YOU FOR 6K! Just two days ago I was saying thank you for 5K and look now... Two days and BOOM...6K! I seriously don't understand how all you Tricklets like my writing/book. I just cant fathom why you all like it so much... I want to apologize for my lack of updating and stuff, I've been in pain with my stomach but I'm better now. I'm going to try and start updating more often, but I'm a very busy person; I'm always watching my 23 month old nephew and 6 year old niece so they are a lot too handle. But enough with that, thank you again for 6K and I love you all; ENJOY!!

Edited on: 09/15/17

Please tell me if you see any grammar, punctuation, etc; mistakes so I can fix it right away.
---------------------------------------

407's POV~

"Marcel! Why!?" I screamed into my mic because Marcel shot me in G-Mod Prop Hunt. "Bae listen, you know I love you but that's how the game works" Marcel said, I couldn't help but blush at that comment because I've always had a not so small crush on him. Smii7y, Mini and Spoon laughed at my reaction causing me to turn more red. "Bitch you wish I was your bae" I said trying to sound as if I wasn't effected by what he said. "Oh I do wish, all the time in fact" he said in a flirtatious voice. "Yeah right" I said rolling my eyes at him, but still smiling at him.

"You stupid" he said looking at me in the Skype call. "No I'm not" I said rolling my eyes at him again; "what's 1 plus 1 equal?" He asked me smirking. I looked at him like he was a retard, "2" I smirked because it was the most easiest answer. "No it equals me plus you" he said smirking more because my face became as red as a tomato. I opened my mouth to say something but I couldn't find the right words to say. "Cat got your tongue" he said smirking wider at me.

"I- I have to go, bye!" I said quickly ending the call before Marcel or anyone said anything. I shut off my computer and just sat there thinking about everything he said. The way he said 'I love you' sounded so genuine, like he actually did love me but we know that's not true; for all I know Marcel is straight. "But how do you know he's straight?" My mind said, "I know because he's had a girlfriend" I said in a low growl.

"Why don't you ask him what his sexuality is?" It said again, "fine I will if it makes you shut up" I said annoying myself for actually talking to myself. I picked up my phone and looked at the one number of the man I love. After a few more seconds of staring at my phone, I clicked his number and waited for him to pick up. "Couldn't resist me, could you?" Marcel said as he answered the phone. I could practically hear the smirk on his face, "bitch you wish" I said rolling my eyes but blushing because it was true.

"How many times do I have to tell you, everyday I wish" he said in a flirtatious voice. I rolled my eyes at him, "don't make me come slap you, Marcel" I said while smirking at him. "You come slap me and I'll kiss you" he said, his voice laced with what I could only think of as, want? I played it off as I didn't hear that in his voice. "You won't" I said narrowing my eyes as if he was right in front of me; "I bet you I would" he said in a mocking tone. "Okay, be there in 15 minutes" I said before hanging up and thinking about what I just did.

Now I'm sure he knows that I like him more than a friend; friends wouldn't just jump and say "alright" whenever their other friend says they're going to kiss you. I grab a coat and my car keys and set my 10 minute drive to Marcel's house. As I was driving I started to think, what if he actually did kiss me? Would it ruin our friendship? What would happen after? As I was debating, I noticed I was in Marcel's neighborhood.

'I'm just going to slap him and than hurry up and leave' I thought while I parked my car in his driveway. I shut off my car and got out, making my way towards his door. I knocked and waited until he opened his door; about five minutes later he did and looked at me with wide eyes. I slapped him across the face, "I said I was going to slap you, now goodbye" I said before trying to quickly leave. "Wait!" He yelled as I was about to step off his porch.

I turned around only to be met with a pair of lips on mine. I didn't respond at first because I was shocked; He's kissing me! I yelled in my mind as I closed my eyes and started kissing him back. This kiss was full of love and passion, it felt so good no more like out of this world. I gasped for air as we broke apart for some much needed air; "I told you I was going to kiss you if you came" he said as he put his forehead on mine, his brown eyes staring into my own.

"I thought you were joking" I said now blushing a deep shade of red; "well I wasn't, and I loved every second of it" he said as he pecked my lips. "Scotty, you have no idea how long I've liked you for, no scratch that loved you for. You make me smile, laugh...happy, and I don't want anyone else. So Scott, will you be my boyfriend?" He asked me looking very nervous as he bit his lip, which is really hot.

I leaned forward and kissed him again; "of course Marcel, you don't know how much I've waited for this day. I love you" I said as I broke the kiss. He smiled widely at me while picking me up and spinning us around causing me to giggle. "I love you so much" Marcel said as he stopped and brought me down for another kiss. "I love you too" I said in between kisses; "than let me show you how much I love you" he said seductively as he lifted me up bridle style in his arms. I giggled as he kick the door shut and we started our crazy, but fun night.

A/N: sorry no smut for this one... But maybe, just maybe one of the one shots I'm doing soon will have some smut in it. I hope you all enjoyed it, thank you so much for 6K views! I love you all so much and you all made my day so much happier. So please, comment, vote, etc; And all that good stuff! Sorry for any mistakes, it's 1:32 AM as I'm writing this... But anyways... THANKS!!

~BBS FOR LIFE!!