DroidVanPlier

HELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOO TRICKLETS!!

So this was a request to do... It's a Poly as you can tell by the title :)

Pairing: Droid x Markiplier x Vanoss

Prompt: Markiplier and Droid try to win over Evans heart and he finds out about it and becomes shocked. They end up together in the end

I added that to the end of the prompt so I would know XD

Also this might be a little shorter than what I normally do; so sorry about that.

Important-please read: So I got a lot of requests, I'm going to be updating once daily. So sorry if you don't get your request until like a week or so. Im just really busy with writing all of the request so I can update them for you all. Don't get me wrong I love that you all want me to write something for you. So like I said sorry if it takes awhile before you get yours; I have about 15 more requests to write XD

Request by: Bananadenton

I hope you enjoy!!
-----------------------------------------

Edited on: 10/09/17

Please tell me if you see any grammar, punctuation, etc; mistakes so I can fix it right away.
---------------------------------------

No One's POV~

As Evan just got done recording a GMod prop hunt video with Delirious, Wildcat, Ohm and Byrce; he gets a call from Droid. "Hello" Evan said into the phone, "hola mi amigo" Droid said in Spanish. "What's up?" Evan asked him, "nothing, I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out this weekend to go do stuff" Droid said in a unknown voice, causing Evan too shiver. "Um yeah sure, I would like that" Evan smiled.

"Great, I'll pick you up at 8 on Saturday" Droid said hanging up the phone on Evan. Evan shrugged his shoulders not thinking much of Droids weird behavior. Little does he know about how Mark and Droid are competing for his heart. As Evan walks downstairs to get something to eat, his doorbell rings. He walks to the door and opens it, to see Mark standing there with a box of pizza and a smile on his face.

"Hello, Evan" Mark said looking at Evan up and down, causing Evan to blush. "Hey, what you doing here?" Evan said trying not to pay attention to the blush on his cheeks. "I just wanted to hang out. I grabbed your favorite pizza, it that alright with you?" Mark asked looking at Evan for an answer. "Of course, come in and thanks for the pizza. I was hungry anyways" Evan said smiling at Mark.

Mark smiled at Evan and loved the way he looked in sweat pants and a muscle shirt. They both began eating and talking about nothing, when Evans phone rang. Evan looked at Mark and apologized answering the call, "hello" Evan said. "Hey, Evan" Droid said into the phone, "what's up Droid" Evan said turning back to Mark to see him glaring at the phone.

Evan frowned at that but didn't say anything as Mark started eating again. "Nothing, I wanted to change our plans this weekend and hang out today instead. Is that cool" Droid said waiting impatiently on the other line. "Yeah, I have Mark here so we can all hang out" Evan said as the other line went dead. "Hello, Droid?" Evan said thinking he hung up, "um yeah sorry I was thinking, I'll be there in ten minutes" he said hanging the phone not waiting for Evans goodbye again.

"So, Droid is coming to hang out with us today?" Mark said trying not to sneer his name out. Evan nodded, "yep, we had plans this weekend but he wanted to change it for today. Is that alright?" Evan asked noticing Marks change in mood. "Um, yeah that's fine" Mark said smiling at Evan to not make him anymore worried. Evan smiled back at Mark, "okay, he's gonna be here in about five minutes I have to go get something from out of my office. Open the door for him, please" Evan said

Mark nodded with a fake smile on his face, as soon as Evan was out of sight it turned into a nasty frown and glare. About two minutes later the doorbell rang and Mark went to open it, as soon as he opened the door his glare turned more intense. "Droid" Mark spat out his name, "Mark" Droid said it the same way, walking into Evans house. "Why are you here?" Mark said and if looks could kill Droid would be dead by now. "Just wanted to hang out with Evan, why is that a problem?"

Droid asked acting sweetly towards Mark, "yes, because you know I love him" Mark said balling his first up. "Well too bad because I love him too and won't stop at nothing until he is mine" Droid said standing in a dominant way. "Well let's just see about that" Mark said smirking at Droid, Droid became angrier. "What is that su-" Droid got cut off by a shocked Evan walking from behind the wall.

"You're both in love with me?" Evan asked his eyes wide and mouth hung open. Mark and Droid both looked at each other and nodded, "but I loved you first" Mark replied fast. Droid growled at Mark glaring at him, causing Mark to do the same and step closer to Droid. Evans eyes widened more as he stepped in between them and pushed on their chest.

"Stop! I have a solution" Evan said causing them both to stop and look at Evan curiously. "How about I kiss you both and which ever one I like I'll be with you" Evan said making them both nod their head quickly at the chance to kiss Evan. Evan looked at Mark and leaned in, Mark smiling widely because Evan chose him to kiss first. Mark kissed Evan and pulled him closer deepening the kiss, Evan loving the way the kiss felt pulled even closer.

Evan broke the kiss and looked at Mark, "wow" Evan said catching his breath before turning to Droid and leaning in as Droid did the same. Droid's kiss was different, he kept it simple, sweet and passionate at the same time. Droid broke the kiss time and smiled at Evan, "that was..." Evan said in a daze. "This is so hard to choose" Evan said sitting down, "I really liked them both" Evan said running his hand through his hair.

Droid and Mark sighed and sat near Evan, both males taking one of Evans hands and intertwining their fingers together. "Well what do we do now?" Mark said leaning back on the chair rubbing circles on Evans hand. Droid didn't say anything, feeling as though he was about to lose Evan forever to Mark. "How about I date you both?" Evan said looking between them both, Droid and Mark looked at each other for a while before nodding and kissing each of Evans cheeks.

"Sounds good to me, right Mark?" Droid said holding his hand out for Mark to shake. Mark smiled and nodded, "sounds perfect to me" he said kissing Evans lips quickly, as did Droid. "I love you" Droid and Mark said at the same time, causing Evan to look at them both weirdly but smile anyways. "I love you both too" he said kissing each of their cheeks.

A/N: so here you go! I hope I did everything you asked for. If I didn't please tell me and I will fix it. I hope you enjoyed it! Comment, vote, etc; All that good stuff... THANK YOU FOR 10K! HOODINI OUT!

~BBS FOR LIFE!!