MiniNossToonzErrorCatNuckelDeLuiIrious

HELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOO TRICKLETS!!

I want to apologize for not updating yesterday, I was out all day because it was my nephews 2nd birthday. I left at 2:30 pm and didn't get home until a little after 11 pm; so I was out for 8 in a half hours. I was so tired that I came on here message people back and just knocked out while talking to them XD so again I'm sorry for not updating!

Pairing:
Mini x Vanoss x Cartoonz x Terroriser x Wildcat x Moo x Daithi x Lui x Delirious

Prompt:
Hybrids (whole crew) someone goes missing (your choice) and the rest have to find them...

Vanoss~ Owl
Delirious~ Raccoon
Cartoonz~ Wolf
Mini~ Fox
Wildcat~ Pig
Terroriser~ Black Panther
Moo~ Eagle
Basically~ Monkey
Lui~ Monkey
Daithi~ Bulldog

Requested by: Rossome_Rose

ENJOY!!
------------------------------------

Edited on: 10/28/17

Please tell me if you see any grammar, punctuation, etc; mistakes so I can fix it right away.
---------------------------------------

No One's POV~

As all the guys were huddled into the living room cuddling and talking about nothing, they didn't notice Jonathan walking towards the front door until Lui noticed his tail. "Where are you going?" Lui asked looking at Jon, "I'm going for a walk" Jon said opening the door and leaving. Evan looked at Jon and went protective mode, "I'm coming with you" Evan said.

"No, I want to go by myself for once" Jon said changing into his raccoon form and running out. As he left, everyone looked at each other and felt like something wasn't right, not just with Jon but with him going out this late. As Jon was at the park far from the house he transformed into a human again, not noticing the people behind him.

Jon heard a chuckle and turned around getting scared, "so you're a hybrid?" One of the guys asks. Jonathan didn't say anything as he started to turn around and walk back, not feeling safe right now. "Get him boys" Jonathan heard one of them say as he was grabbed from behind, him struggling to get away. Jonathan was about to scream but something hit his head, causing him to become unconscious.

The boys began to worried as it's been three hours since Jonathan has left, "we need to go find him" Brock said as he began pacing back and forth. "I know" Brian said hugging his boyfriend and kissing his cheek. "Everyone will split up, Brock and I will take above, Luke and Brian look at the park and try to sniff out Jon's scent, Lui and Marcel take the trees and try and scope out things. David, Craig and Tyler you search the buildings and see if anyone saw him" Evan said.

All the guys nodded as they broke up into their groups changing into their animals, searching for their lover. Brock and Evan flew into the the sky scoping out for their lover, "do you see anything?" Brock asked Evan through the ear piece. "No, how about you?" Evan said back, "nope where could he have gone?" Brock said more to himself, noticing all the guys doing their stuff.

As Luke and Brian got to the park they broke up and searched for Jon's scent. Luke stopped and breathed out getting frustrated, he took a deep breath in closing his eyes. He snapped his eyes open as he smelt Jon's scent, "guys I found his scent" Luke said into the ear piece. Brian came running to him taking in a deep breath and confirming that it's Jon's scent.

They growled as they smelt three other people's scents with Jonathan's. "I think he was kidnapped, there's three other scents that confirms people was with him when he went missing" Brian said as everyone came to the park. Everyone became angry, not liking that people kidnapped their lover, "can you track down the scent to where he is?" David asked them. Brian and Luke nodded beginning to follow the scent.

Everyone followed Brain and Luke as they sniffed out Jon's scent. About thirty minutes later they were outside of a abandoned building, "are you sure he's here?" Marcel asked. "We're positive, I can smell him from out here" Luke said, Brian nodding along with him. "Let's go get our boyfriend back" Lui said as everyone separated into their groups again.

They all sneaked into the building, Lui and Marcel bouncing from place to place quietly. "What do you want from me?" They all heard, what sounded like Jon's voice. Craig looked into the open door and saw Jonathan tied up to a chair with the three guys near Jon who seem to have taken their lover. They all growled, walking into the room, catching the attention of the guys.

The guys looked at all of the hybrids, shocked as they began to laugh at them. "Aww look at all the little hybrid animals, are these your boyfriends?" One of the guys said laughing. They guys growled more as the transformed back into a human, waiting for the three assholes to stop laughing and notice them. They stopped laughing and noticed the nine other males in the room.

"Um...hello?" One guy said looking slightly afraid now, "give us back our boyfriend" Craig growled out getting into a fighting stance. The three guys backed away slightly, but refused to leave, "we're not leaving, we want to experiment on this raccoon" a guys says spitting the word raccoon out. "Than you give us no choice, attack!" Evan growled as the guys went after them.

They circled around them as they hissed and growled at them, the three guys backed away in fear as they tried running away. Luke blocked their path from the door and punched one of them in the face as Marcel went and untied Jon. Marcel quickly hugged and kissed Jon and went back to help the guys, "are you going to bother us anymore!?" Craig yelled as he had one of the guys pinned down.

"No!" He yelled quickly shielding his face, "good now leave right now and if I find out that you've even came so close to any of us, I'll kill you" Craig growled out letting him go as the other two ran out of the abandoned building. They all turned around and seen Jonathan smiling at them, "I love you guys" Jon said bringing them all into a group hug. "We love you too" they all said, "we're not letting you go by yourself for a very long time" Luke said kissing Jonathan's cheek, "I wouldn't have it any other way" Jonathan said smiling at his boyfriends.

A/N: so there you go! I hope I did everything you asked for, sorry if I didn't. Sorry for any mistakes and things like that, I'm so sorry for not updating yesterday I was really busy. Comment, vote, etc; All that good stuff... Thanks!

~BBS FOR LIFE!!!