JigglyCat Request

A/N: This one shot is for LazerKitten sorry about not being able to write it these last couple days, I just wanted to be better so it would be good. So here you are and I hope you enjoy 😊

Edited on: 07/17/17

Please tell me if you see any grammar, punctuation, etc; mistakes so I can fix it right away.
---------------------------------------

Panda's POV~

Today is the day that all my friends are coming over to my house in Florida, I can't wait to see them all. Especially that giant, blue eyed, sexy man name Tyler. Yeah I have a not so small, small crush on him and it's been like that for about a year now. I was pulled out of my thoughts when my doorbell rang.

"I'm coming!" I yelled, but smirking because it sounded dirty. I opened the door to be greeted with almost everyone, but the person I was most looking forward to see. "What's up guys, come in" I said before opening the door wider for them. I hugged them all keeping a smile on my face, but a little disappointed that he's not here.

I went to the kitchen to get a drink and Scotty followed me, "did you tell him yet?" He asked me. Yes he's the only one who knows about me liking Tyler, "no, he'll never like me. He's not even into guys" I said sighing. "How do you know that? He could be bi you know, he doesn't really talk about his sexuality" he said looking at me like he knows something.

"Is there something you want to tell me?" I asked raising my eyebrow at him. "Ty-" he got cut off by the doorbell ringing, I looked at him strangely before going to open the door. I opened the door and was happy to see the one person I was waiting for. "Hey Tyler" I said smiling giving him a hug, "what's up man" he said hugging me back.

I pulled back and let him in, "sorry for being late, I needed to figure something's out real quick" he said walking in. "Nah, it's okay" I said smiling at him, we just stayed there staring into each other's eyes. Until someone coughed and we looked at the person, me hoping that you can't see my blush.

There stood Evan smirking at us, looking at Tyler knowingly. "What's up, Ty?" He said before walking over and giving him a hug. I tired not to look jealous, but I failed because Evan looked at me and smirked wider. He than whispered something into his ear before pulling away.

WildCat's POV~

Me and Anthony were staring at each other until someone coughed, we both looked at the person and I was hoping I wasn't blushing too badly.  Evan stood there with a knowing smirk at me, I glared at him because he's the only one who knows that I like Anthony. "What's up, Ty?" He said before giving me a hug.

I felt him smirk, "just to let you know, I'm staring at Panda and he looks really jealous right now" he said before backing up. I looked over to Anthony and seen he indeed look jealous, but why? He doesn't like me, right? He looked at me before his face returned back to normal.

"You okay there, Anthony?" I asked him, "um yeah" he said not looking at me. I just nodded my head and went to say hi to everyone else, about five hours later everyone left. It was only me and Anthony here, "hey Tyler" he said looking at me. I hummed in response looking at him, "can I tell you something?" He asked looking nervous about something.

"Yeah you can tell me anything" I said sincerely, "well, u-um I like someone and I don't know how to tell them. Could you help me?" He said, it broke my heart because he said he liked someone that I knew probably wasn't me. I nodded my head even though I didn't want to, "well first you've got to be confident while saying it, look into the person eyes and just be like 'I like you' don't hesitate and just say it" I said waiting for a response.