Delitoonz

HELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOO TRICKLETS!!

So this is another request from someone, I hope you all will love this one. How was your guy's day so far? Mines been good but boring, I was shoveling snow with my brother because we have over a foot over here. How much snow did you get, if you got any? I'm putting the picture of the ship below from now on.

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY EVERYONE! 🍀

SORRY! I had to unpublished it quickly because Wattpad took some of the writing at the bottom off. So sorry if you got two updates from me!

Song: Kriss Kross Amsterdam- Sex

Requested by: Dragonwolfsp

WARNING: WILL CONTAIN SMUT READ AT YOUR OWN WILL!

ENJOY!
----------------------------------------------------

ENJOY! ----------------------------------------------------

Cartoonz POV~

*play song whenever*

I smiled at my boyfriend as he laughed at SpongeBob singing the crusty crab pizza song. I chuckled causing him to look at me confused. "What?" He said, "nothing, I just love you" I said kissing his lips, "I love you too" he said in between kisses. I pulled him closer, loving the feel and perfect fit of his lips. He got on top of me as the kiss deepened.

I put my hand underneath his shirt,feeling him shiver causing me to smirk into the kiss. I flipped us over so that I was now on top, breaking the kiss for some much needed air but continuing down his jaw to his neck. He sucked in his breath and moaned at a certain spot on his neck, I began sucking and biting leaving a hickey; rolling my hips into his at the same time.

"Luke" he moaned as I groaned in response. He grabbed my hair, lifting my head up and kissing me with so much passion. I lifted him up not breaking the kiss, making my way to our room. Once we were there, I kicked the door shut and put him up against the door. I broke the kiss taking his shirt off and smashed my lips back into his.

I slid my tongue on his bottom lip, he smirked and didn't let me in causing me to growl. I bit his lip making him gasp, I quickly put my tongue in his mouth; loving his taste. We broke the kiss again for some air, he took my shirt off as walked over to the bed; taking his pants off in the process. "Fuck" I mumbled loving the way his natural curves look.

I walked over to the end of the bed, slowly taking my pants off as he watched with a lust filled stare. I slowly crawled over to him, getting on top so that he was trapped below me; and I love the sight of him below me. "What you gonna do to me Mr. Patterson?" He said running his figures down my torso, making a shiver go down my spine.