FourZeroPanda

HELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO TRICKLETS!

How have you guys been? How was your day or night? Depending on where you're at, thank you for being amazing and for almost getting this book to 40K! I wouldn't ask for more amazing people who read this book and who love my crappy writing. I'm so sorry that this took so long to update,  I thank you for the wait and being patient. Also, sorry that this is a short one. Love ya all my Tricklets!

Requested by: Kawaii_Panda69

Lol I found the ship XD so don't mind the thing on your profile.

ENJOY!
--------------------------------------------------

Panda's POV~

I watched as my boyfriend ran around playing football (A/N: the American one) with the rest of the guys on the beach. Scotty looked at me and smirked, as he blew a kiss towards my direction. I blushed madly looking at the ground, hearing footsteps​ coming my way. I didn't bother to look up because I knew it was Scotty; "babe?" He said causing me to look up.

"What?" I asked him looking confused, "I love you" he said giving me a short kiss on my lips. "I love you too" I said smiling at him, "let's take a walk" he said grabbing my hand and pulling me up. I looked at him confused but didn't argue; "is everything okay?" I asked as we walked hand and hand down the beach away from everyone. He nodded with a smile, "yes, I just wanted to walk with my boyfriend" he said kissing my cheek and making me blush.

We walked quietly next to each other, until he began to torture me. (A/N: I read that in my head as Possible voice 😂) He poked my side as I jumped away, looking at a smirking Scotty​. "Don't you-" I didn't get to finish my sentence as he started tickling me again. "S-STOP!" I screamed laughing as uncontrollable tears began to pour down my face.

"Do you love me?!" Scotty shouted; thankfully no one is around us. I nodded my head, "YES!" I screamed as he finally let me breath. Once I got my breath back I looked at him, "you're the only one for me Scotty, don't question my love for you because I know mines real." I said smiling at the blushing Scott; "what do you love about me?" He asked me.

"Oh where to begin" I said chuckling, making Scott laugh as well. "I love how much you get me like no one does, how much you put up with my laugh and jokes, how you make me feel like I'm special, how when you laugh you get crinkles near your eyes. I love your laugh, your smile, those love eyes that you only give to me, how outgoing and amazing you are, how beautiful you are, your kisses and your lips" I said touching his lips.

We looked into each other's eyes, not being able to look away at the moment. I leaned my head on his forehead and smiled, "but most of all, you. I just really love you for you" I said kissing his lips in a sweet and slow kiss. "I really, really love you Anthony" he said as he pulled me into a tight embrace. "I really love you too Scott, so much" I said hugging back just as tight.

We stayed in each other's embrace for a short while before pulling away.  "I'm really lucky to have you you know that right?" Scotty said making me smile and laugh. "You lucky? I'm the lucky one, you're amazing, wonderful, hot and just down right fucking beautiful. I wouldn't have anyone else but you" I said kissing him and hugging him again. "I love you Anthony" he said hugging me tighter. "I love you too, my Scotty" I said kissing his head and smiling; looking at the love of my life.

A/N:sorry it's so short! I just wanted to apologize for this taking so long. It was requested awhile ago and Wattpad was being retarded and not letting me update anything. So I apologize for making you all wait, I'm so grateful that you all waited and for a reward I'm going to be doing request but after I'm done with a special request from someone. Comment, vote; etc. All that good stuff, sorry for any mistakes. Thanks!

~BBS FOR LIFE!!