Ohmsnuckel

HELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOO TRICKLETS!

So it's been your lucky week... I've just realized I've been posting really nothing but smut chapters XD and they're all from your guy's requests! See I knew y'all was dirty minded... But don't worry because so am I XD

Requested by: IrrelevantBob

WARNING: WILL CONTAIN SMUT READ AT YOUR OWN WILL!

I'm just going right into it by the way! XD

ENJOY!!
---------------------------------------

Edited on: 10/28/17

Please tell me if you see any grammar, punctuation, etc; mistakes so I can fix it right away.
---------------------------------------

Ohm's POV~

I couldn't stop thinking about my sexy boyfriend sitting next to me in this stupid restaurant with my family. I keep imagining him bent over as I repeatedly slam into him, I felt my not so mini me twitch as I moved uncomfortably. Brock notices and smirks as he puts his hand on my thigh and rubs it going up.

I stiffen but relax as my family look at me weirdly, I glare at Brock as he smirks. "Excuse me I have to use the bathroom" I say to my family as I get up and use the bathroom. "I have to go too" Brock says as he stands up and follows me. Once we get into the bathroom I lock the door and slam Brock against it. Smashing my lips into his, causing him to moan.

"You think that was funny?" I said as I started to grind against Brock, making him grab my ass pushing me into him more. I groaned at that but stopped to tease him, making him glare at me. "I do actually, it's funny how you think of me and easily get hard" he said cupping my crotch in his hand, making me put my head on his shoulder and moan.

I growled as I started kissing his neck looking for his sweet spot, I knew I found it once he took a deep breath. I nipped and sucked on the spot, marking him so people knew he was taken. "You're mine and only mine" I practically growled into his ear, making him shiver. He quickly nodded bitting his lip as he smashed his lips into mine, I groaned bringing him to the sink.

I lifted him up onto the sink, never breaking the kiss. He started kissing down my neck making me moan as I tilted my head to give him more access. I started undoing his belt as he kept kissing my neck, leaving his mark on me. I yanked both his pants and underwear done, making his dick spring freely. I got down on my knees and started giving him a hand job, making him groan and put his head on the mirror.

"Ryan, please" Brock moaned out shutting his eyes at the pleasure. I smirked as I slowly brought my head towards his cock licking the pre-cum off making him pant. "Shh.. You have to be quite baby, don't want people hearing us now" I smirked as I watched him bite his lip to not make noise. I brought my head back down and licked up his dick as I opened my mouth and took him in whole, bobbing my head up and down fast. Swirling my tongue at his tip knowing he loved that.

"Ahh" he moaned quietly bitting his lip to hold in his pleasurable sounds. I took him out of my mouth with a pop as I got up and began undoing my belt. "My turn" I smirked pushing my pants and boxers down, making my dick stand proudly. He licked his lips as he looked at my dick and got off the sink getting on his knees, taking me whole. I moaned as quietly as I could loving his warm mouth on my cock.

"G-god Brock" I groaned out starting to thrust my hips into his mouth, so I was basically fucking his mouth. He deep throated me and hummed sending waves of pleasure to my dick. "Ahh!" I moaned a little loudly, "fuck I'm close" I said as Brock took me out of his mouth and began kissing me again. "I want you to go inside me raw" Brock said looking to my eyes, showing me he was serious.

I was hesitant at first but quickly nodded my head. I bent him over the sick and slapped my dick on his ass, teasing his hole with my tip. "Ohm fuck me already!" Brock whisper/yelled, glaring into my eyes as I pushed into him. He gasped and arched his back at the pain, "f-fuck" he breathed out. I gave him no time to adjust as I began to pound into him.

"Mmm.. F-fuck, harder" Brock breathed out as he pushed his hips into me, matching my thrusts. "God you're so tight" I said groaning at the feeling of my boyfriends tight walls around my dick. "Faster" Brock said as I did as I was told and started to pound into him ruthlessly. "Right there! Fuck me there!" Brock moaned out as there was a knock on the door.

"Hello... Is anyone in there?" Someone said from outside the bathroom. "Hold on we're almost done" I said smirking at the hidden meaning behind it. I started pounding faster, not wanting the guy to get someone to come to the bathroom. "I'm close" Brock breathed out as I started to feel his walls slowly close around me, indicating that he was about to burst."Me too" I grunted out, as the guy knocked on the door again, "will you hurry up!" He said from outside the door.

"Just one moment" I said as Brock arched his back in a silent moan, as he came on the bathroom floor. Him tightening his walls fully around me sent me over the edge as I rode out my orgasm, slowing down my thrusts. I pulled out of Brock as we kissed quickly and cleaned up everything, pulling our pants up and making sure we didn't look like we just had sex in the bathroom. We walked out of the bathroom and my brother was there smirking at us.

"How was your fun?" My brother said in a teasing tone, causing Brock and I to blush. "You're an asshole" I said pushing my brother playfully and rolling my eyes. "Well I do have to use the bathroom" he said laughing as he walked past us into the restroom, "oh and it totally smells like you guys just had sex in here" he winked before closing the door on our blushing faces.

"On a different note, that was amazing" Brock said wrapping his arms around me and smiling. "It's always amazing with you, you're the only one I want to do that with, for the rest of my life" I said kissing his lips for a minute before pulling away and resting our foreheads together. I looked into his eyes and seen nothing but love and adoration, I smiled at him. "I love you so much" I said kissing Brock's cheek, lacing our fingers together.

"I love you too, babe" he said kissing my cheek, "now let's get back to your family before they ask any questions" Brock said laughing a little at the blush that started forming on my cheeks. "I'll make sure to tell them what we did" I said now being the one to smirk at Brock's blushing cheeks. "You better not" he said kissing me one more time before we made our way back to my family.

A/N: so there you go! I hope you enjoyed it... Even though I know y'all people's have been loving the smut chapters I've been posting lately ;) y'all dirty minded people XD but it's okay because I'm dirty minded too 😂 anyways... Comment, vote, etc; All that good stuff... Sorry for any mistakes. Thanks!

~BBS FOR LIFE!!