Terrornuckle

HELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOO TRICKLETS!

God does it feel amazing to update again XD I love writing for you all and I love the comments everyone puts; they always make me laugh so hard some times. Thank you all for your amazing support and understanding for what I was going through. I'm incredibly lucky to have such amazing people reading this. So let's get right into it!

Also there might be a few mistakes because I'm still sick. So heads up on that... Anyways.

ENJOY!!
-----------------------------------

Edited on: 1/12/18

Please tell me if you see any grammar, punctuation, etc; mistakes so I can fix it right away.
---------------------------------------

Terroriser's POV~

"Bye" I waved sadly to my best friend, Brock. "Bye Br" he said quickly wiping the corner of his eye, thinking I didn't see him crying. I ran and wrapped my arms him, "I'll visit you soon" I whispered not wanting to let go of the guy who's not only my best friend but the person I'm madly in love with. "Make sure you do" he sniffled as I backed up a little and wiped his tears, staring into his chocolate brown eyes.

I unconsciously leaned in a little Brock didn't seem to notice as he just wrapped his arms around me. I blushed at the thought of me almost getting caught, 'flight 17 to Ireland now boarding'. I sighed braking the hug and looked at Brock sadly "I shall see you soon peasant" I said in a posh voice, causing Brock to laugh. "You shall" he said hugging me quickly again and pecking me on my cheek before leaving.

My eyes widened and my mouth hung open, 'what was that all about?' I thought as they called for my flight again. I kept looking behind me as I went to the line where I was supposed to go, I sighed as I handed the people my ticket and stuff and boarded the plane. I got to my seat, impatiently waiting for this dumb big tin can to move. I texted Brock telling him I'm on my flight leaving, which he never responded to.

'Please put away all electronics, as the flight will be leaving in five minutes' the captain of the flight announced. I put my phone on airplane mode and put it away, dreading this long flight back to my home country.

*time skip brought to you by a sick Hoodini*

I sighed happily as I pulled up to my home, already missing Brock. I grabbed my things and unlocked my house, not bothering to unpack my belongings. I took my phone off airplane mode and noticed I had four texts from Brock. I couldn't help but smile at the last one that he sent me just twenty minutes ago.

"I'm wide awake and I can't sleep. I miss you so much and I honestly can't wait to see you. I have something very important to tell you so expect something to come at your door tomorrow." - Brock

I smiled but was confused at what I have to look out for tomorrow. Is it something good? Is it something bad? I kept thinking over and over again. I shrugged and smiled slightly knowing that whatever Brock gives me I will love. I look at the time and noticed it was already 10:00 at night, causing me to yawn (A/N: I yawned just writing the word yawn XD) I decided to head to bed.

I changed into my pajamas, brushed my teeth and jumped on my bed. Sighing at the comfortable feeling around me as darkness consumed me. I wake up to the sound of pounding at my door, I look at the clock in confusion and see its already 1 pm. I groan but got out of bed confused at who's pounding at my door, then I remember about what Brock said. I smiled running towards the door and pulling it open, shocked at what I see in front of me. "Brock?" I say.

Moo's POV~

I pound at the door because it's so cold and I can't wait to see Brian to tell him about how madly in love I am with him. I know that he will never feel the same but I just can't keep it to myself any longer. I wait about another two minutes before I hear feet running causing a smile to come to my face, knowing that it's Brian. The door swings open and a shocked Brian looks at me, "Brock?" He said in disbelief.

I nod my head and smile, "hey Br" I said as I shiver from the cold, him noticing pulled me inside closing the door and engulfing me into a warm hug. "B-but...what are you doing here? I just seen you yesterday" he said still in shock but smiling. I smiled at him, "I told you I had to tell you something and I couldn't say it over the phone or anything like that" I said looking down now nervous.

Brian pulled me into him as I sighed, smelling his familiar scent that I love so much. "What is it? You can tell me anything" Brian said still holding me, I took a deep breath. 'Here goes nothing' I thought, "I'm in love with you" I said as I felt Brian freeze. I sighed again sadly and back out of the embrace, not daring to look at Brian. I felt two fingers under my chin as I looked up and noticed Brian with a smile on his face.

"I love you too" Brian said causing me to smile widely and hug him in a tight embrace again. "Thank you Jesus, I thought I was about to embarrass myself" I said breathing a sigh in relief. He just chuckled making me smile wider, I backed up and looked into his eyes, which were swarming with happiness. "I'm going to kiss you now" he said leaning in closer to me, I nodded my head leaning in too.

I put my forehead on his closing my eyes as I smelt his minty breath on my lips, causing them to tingle and me shiver. I couldn't take it anymore as I leaned in a seal the kiss. To say that fireworks were going off was the least, I would say that in this kiss was World War 3. I breathed out loving the way his lips molded perfectly with mine, as a wave of electricity passed threw me from just a kiss.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist. He pulled me closer making sure there was no space between us, deepening the kiss as I tilted my head. He slide his tongue across my lip asking for entrance which I granted him. I moaned at the feeling of his tongue in my mouth, not even fighting as I submitting fully to Brian making him groan.

I ran my fingers through his hair slightly tugging on it causing him to moan. I smirked as my lungs was calling for air, causing me to break the kiss. I rested my forehead on his as we both panted and tried catching our breaths. "That was amazing" Brian said once he was able to catch his breath as I nodded my head smiling as we looked into each other's eyes.

"I'm glad you came here" Brian said kissing in between my eyes, making me blush. "Me too" I said as I smiled still looking into his eyes "I love you so much Brock, will you do me the honor and be my boyfriend?" Brian said causing me to smile. I nodded my head quickly, "of course I would" I said as I brought him into another kiss. "I love you" Brian said in between kisses "I love you too" I said as we continued to kiss.

A/N: AND THERE YOU HAVE IT!! The first update since I've been back. I hope you all enjoyed it, I know I haven't done a Terrornuckle in a long time and it felt so good to do one and to write for you all. Thank you for being so supportive of me, I honestly am forever grateful for you all. Love you, for real. Comment, vote, etc; All that good stuff... Thanks!

~BBS FOR LIFE