2K One Shot- Part 1

A/N: This one shot will contain the following ships:

• Wildmoo
•Jiggly07
• Brohm

So I hope you enjoy, part two will be out soon. I'm trying to write this before I got to go to physical therapy, so sorry if there is more mistakes than what I usually do. (I shouldn't at all, but hey I make mistakes)

These chapters will be much longer than what I normally do too. Just warning you.

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SEXUAL CONTENT AKA SMUT! AND A LOT OF IT!

(READ AT YOUR OWN WILL)

The chapter will be in these POV's which will be:

•Wildcat
•Jiggly
•Ohm

Edited on: 07/30/17

Please tell me if you see any grammar, punctuation, etc; mistakes so I can fix it right away.
---------------------------------------

Wildcat's POV~

•Wildmoo ship

I'm coming back home from getting a present for my boyfriend Brock. We've been going out for almost two years now and I wanted to get him his dream car he always wanted. Which cost $200,000, but I'll do anything for him. I park the car about three doors down from where we live, and walked to our house. I walk inside the door and notice Brock sleeping on the coach.

I smile at him and walk over to wake him up, even though I didn't want too. I started to kiss all over his face, to his neck and than back up. I hover over his lips and notice his eyes open looking at me, "why hello" his voice raspy from sleep. "Hello babe, happy birthday" I said kissing him, I grabbed the blindfold and tied it around his eyes while we were kissing. "Um Ty, what are you doing?"

"I have a surprise for you" I said, before taking him off the coach. "I swear if its Delirious dressed as stripper again, I'm going to kill you" he said which caused me to laugh really hard at the memory. This one year for his birthday, I played a trick on him and had Delirious dressed as a stripper. It was really funny. I walked him carefully towards the car, "okay, you can take the blindfold off" I told him before stepping away from him.

He took the blindfold off, hissing from the light and looking at the car in front of him. He slowly turned around looking at me in shock, "is this mine?" He asked me. I nodded my head, "happy birthday babe" I said to him smiling. He started to smile at me before he ran and jumped on me, causing me to fall with him on top of me. "THANK YOU! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU!" He said planting kisses all over my face, making me giggle.

"I would do anything for you babe, I love you so much" I said kissing him. "How about we drive the car into the garage and test it out" he said smirking, I looked at him slowly smirking before nodding and getting off the ground. I handed him the keys and got into the passenger side. I noticed the way he looked at the car, "it looks like your about to have sex with the car" I told him while laughing.

"No, I'm about to have sex with someone inside this car" he said while closing the garage door and shutting off the engine. He pulled my seat all the way back and sat on my lap, "oh really?" I asked smirking. "Mmhm, he is hot, amazing boyfriend, great kisser, and even more amazing at sex" He said before kissing me hungrily. I flipped him over and started kissing up and down his neck, stopping at his sweet spot sucking and nipping leaving a hickey loving the sound of him moaning.