H2oLadd

HELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRICKLETS!

I just wanted to apologize for not really updating that much lately; I feel like absolute shit because I haven't been staying on the schedule I planned for when I update. Which is or was every 2 days. I would write the chapter off the top of my head one day and then the following day publish it; but I haven't been doing that and I feel horrible about it. I'm going to try to get back on track and keep you all happy; also sorry about the chapters, I feel like they're horrible for some reason.

Another thing, this might be short. I'm running on a tight schedule and I'm just rushing to get this out. Sorry if it's not what you wanted, please tell me and I will change it.

Requested by:
TeTaMi

WARNING: WILL CONTAIN SMUT READ AT YOUR OWN WILL!

ENJOY!!
------------------------------------------

Delirious' POV~

I get home after a long day at work not seeing my boyfriend anywhere. "Craig?" I yelled out confused because he would been watching tv by now; I take my jacket and shoes off before walking around the house, searching for Craig. I go upstairs and head towards our room hearing moans; I smirk opening the door. I see Craig masterbaiting and moaning my name causing me to smirk and become hard instantly. He didn't hear me so I started undressing and walked slowly towards him.

"Craig" I whispered huskily in his ear causing him to get scared and look at me. He bit his lip and looked at me with lust in his eyes; reaching for my fully erected dick. I slapped his hand away, "nope, you've been a naughty boy and I'm gonna punish you" I said climbing on top of him and rolling our hips together causing us to moan. He was reaching for me but I grabbed his hands and looked at him with a smirk; "no" I said getting up and grabbing to tie his hands to the bed post with.

"P-please, Jon" Craig begged me, making me smirk more at him; "I'm gonna make you beg me baby" I said as I smashed our lips together, forcing my tongue into his mouth. He moaned trying to get free from the straps; "please, I need you" Craig moaned as I started kissing and sucking on his neck. "I want you to beg me, beg like you've never begged before" I said into his ear, nibbling on it making him moan and pull at the straps again. "Please" he moaned, arching his back as I started kissing down his body; "please what?" I said as I kissed in between his thighs not going to the one place he wanted the most.

"PLEASE JON FUCK ME! FUCK ME SO HARD THAT I WONT BE ABLE TO WALK FOR A WEEK!" Craig yelled staring into my eyes as he yelled; making me even harder, if possible. I engulfed his member in my mouth making him arch his back and moan; pulling at he straps once more. "JON I WANT YOU INSIDE ME!" Craig yelled as I felt his dick twitch in my mouth. I stopped sucking on him and kissed up his body missing all the places that he loves. "Jonathan! I want you please!" Craig whined as I looked up at him with a smirk.

I grabbed some lube and put it on three fingers; shoving one of my fingers into his entrance. I started moving in and out adding another finger in so I was now scissoring him. "Fuck! Jon go faster please!" Craig moaned as I hit his prostate with my fingers. I added the final finger continuing to stretch him; I started to go faster with my fingers hitting his prostate head on every time. "P-please Jon" he moaned out looking at me, "please Jon what?" I stopped moving my fingers and smirked at him.

"I WANT YOUR DICK INSIDE ME NOW! PLEASE I NEED YOU IN ME, MAKE ME NOT BE ABLE TO MOVE!" Craig yelled/growled while looking at me with hunger. I smirked taking my fingers out of his ass, grabbed the lube and poured some on my dick pumping it a few times; causing me to groan. I lined myself with his entrance and slammed myself into him, not waiting for him to be adjusted I thrusted into him. "Mmm, fuck Jon!" Craig moaned wrapping his arms and legs around my body; pushing me deeper into him making us both moan.

"Go faster and harder" Craig moaned out as I looked at him to see pleasure on his face. I pulled out all the way and looked into his eyes before slamming right back in. "FUCK! FUCK ME RIGHT THERE!" Craig moaned loudly as he arched his back into me. "Fuck me harder, please Jon" Craig begged me as he moaned. I started to pound into him harder loving the noises he's making; the only sound is our moans and skin slapping. "I'm close" Craig said, causing me to grabbed his dick and put my finger at his tip holding it so he can't cum.

"Come with me" I said as I was nearing my peak. After I kept pounding into him the feeling intensified in my stomach; "please Jon, let me cum. I can't take it anymore" Craig moaned out as I whispered in his ear, "cum with me" I said taking my thumb off his hole and letting him cum. "JON!" "CRAIG!" We both yelled each other's name as we came; him on his chest and a little on mine, me inside him. I slowly pulled out and laid besides him smiling as he cuddled up to me; "that was an amazing thing to end my working day" I said causing him to chuckle. "We'll clean up tomorrow, I love you Jon" Craig said cuddling deeper into my side. "I love you too Craig" I said as I wrapped my arms tighter around him; us both falling into a peaceful sleep.

A/N: well... I hope you liked this, sorry if it's shit. I'm sorry but I've been really busy with family things and stuff going on with myself. But... Comment, vote, etc; All that good stuff! Sorry for any mistakes, thanks!

~BBS FOR LIFE!!