BasicallyH2oVanMiniCatDeLuiTerroNuckleToonz

A/N: Don't ask me about the title XD I don't even know 😂 But.... This is my first Poly BBS sorry if I missed anything in the story, I tried not too. I'm not good at writing Poly's but I'm gonna try. This is also a different style of how I usually write my stories, but I'm trying new things. This will also be a little shorter than what I do, but I hope you still enjoy it!

THANK YOU ALL FOR 5K! I really appreciate everyone taking their time to read this book! You're all amazing and this book wouldn't be anything without all my Tricklets... Love ya all 😘💚💚💙💜💛

Special thanks to: Magican_Bunneh for helping me out with the start and helping me with the rest of the stuff! Go follow her! SHE IS THE QUEEN OF POLY BBS... NO JOKE!

Also you all are now call *drum roll* TRICKLETS!! It's a combination of Tricksters and Owlets... So thanks  midnightshad3  and Rossome_Rose 
For the awesome names and Rose for combining them!

Requested by: Ash1109

Pairing: Lui x Cartoonz x Delirious x Vanoss x Wildcat x Terroriser x BasicallyIDoWrk x DaithiDeNogla x Mini Ladd x Moo Snuckle
(Sorry if I forgot anyone)

Prompt: Marcel is lactose intolerance and he doesn't want to cause the boys trouble so he doesn't tell them, they have a milkshake making contest and ask Marcel to be the judge. In the end, the boys find out because of his reaction when he drinks all of them and takes him to the hospital and then fluff

Edited on: 09/09/17

Please tell me if you see any grammar, punctuation, etc; mistakes so I can fix it right away.
---------------------------------------

No One's POV~

"Here you are boys!" beamed Moo passing out the 9 different flavored milkshakes. The boys greedily took the shake in their hands except one. Marcel grabbed his with hesitation setting the drink in front of him swirling the straw with his fingertip. "Something wrong babe?" Asked Moo with concern in his eyes looking over at Marcel. Marcel perked up from his concerned lover nodding his head.

"No need to worry," said Marcel with a fake smile on his face bending down covering the top of the straw with his mouth. "If you don't want it I will gladly take it," said Lui earning an elbow to the ribs by Cartoonz shaking his head. "Drink your own," commented Delirious pushing his empty milkshake in front of him covering his mouth over the burp that left his mouth.

"How about we have a milkshake contest? Marcel can be the judge" Mini said, casing all the boys to cheer in agreement. Marcel looked nervous but didn't say anything, "Marcel, are you okay?" Vanoss said kissing his cheek. Marcel straightened up and smiled; "of course I am babe" he said kissing Vanoss on the lips. "Okay, everyone make your shake" Wildcat said hugging Terrorizer from behind.

As they all were making their milkshakes, Marcel started to feel the effects of being lactose starting to happen; but he refused to say anything. "Here you go" Lui said handing his to Marcel first, following everyone else's. He looked at them nervously, but still didn't say anything as he brought the straw of everyone's milkshake to his mouth.

As he finished the last taste he felt the pain start in abdomen area, causing him to hunch over groaning. He felt like he was on fire as he started to sweat profusely. "MARCEL!" Everyone screamed running to his side, "call 911" Nogla said putting Marcel's head on his lap while kissing his forehead. "They said they'll be here in 10 minutes" Mini said looking scared and worried for his boyfriend.

As they were waiting for the ambulance, Moo started looking up the symptoms he was having. He gasped quietly now knowing why Marcel was looking so nervous while drinking the milkshakes; he's lactose intolerance. "Tyler, I know what's wrong with Marcel" Moo whispered quietly sitting next to his boyfriend. "What?" Wildcat said looking at him, "he's lactose intolerance" Moo said.

They heard the ambulance outside as Terrorizer went and opened the door for them. "Hello, what happened to him?" The emt said, "were having a milkshake contest and he was the judge after he tasted all the shakes, he fell over in pain" Delirious said looking scared while holding Lui's hand tightly; as they put Marcel into the ambulance. "Well it looks like your friend is a lactose" the emt said.

They all gasped besides Tyler and Moo, "one of you can come, the rest will have to met us at the hospital" the emt said. Nogla went with Marcel as the rest drove behind the ambulance; thinking it was all their faults not knowing that Marcel was lactose intolerance. As they all got to the hospital, they couldn't help but feel guilty about everything. "Marcel Paul" Cartoonz said to the lady at the front desk. (A/N: Don't know his real last name, so go with that for now)

"Room 254" the lady smiled at them all. They all thanked her as they went up to his room. Vanoss knocked on the door, as a weak voice said "come in;" they walked in and seen Marcel resting on the hospital bed. "Marcel w-why didn't you tell us?" Wildcat said walking up to him with tears in his eyes and kissing his hand. Marcel signed and was about to say something, but a knock at the door interrupted what he was going to say.

The doctor walked in and looked at us all, "hello I'm Dr. Bob" Dr. Bob told everyone. "What's going to happen to Marcel?" Lui said with worry in his voice, "he's fine, just needs to take this medicine and not drink any dairy products because he is lactose intolerance." Dr. Bob told them all handing Cartoonz his script for the medicine; "he can leave whenever he's ready" Dr. Bob said shaking everyone's hand than leaving.

"So why didn't you tell us?" Delirious said. Marcel signed as he put on his pants in front of his boyfriends; "I didn't tell you because I didn't want you all to worry" Marcel said looking down at the floor. Lui went up to him and put two fingers under his chin, making Marcel look at him. "Babe, of course we would worry. We love you and don't want anything bad to happen to you" Lui said hugging him, as did the rest of the guys.

Marcel hid his face in Lui's neck with his bottom lip trembling. "It's okay, just let it out," soothed Lui rubbing his lovers back. Marcel sniffled which turned into loud sobs. His other lovers cooed sweet nothings to their distressed lover moving away from the hug leaving Lui to tighten his grip on Marcel. "I'll go get some tissues," offered Nogla walking out of the room disappearing from site.

"I didn't mean to cause these emotions," sniffled Marcel wiping his teary face with the back of his hand. "You're fine babe, some times you just have to let it go," hummed Vanoss stretching out his arms for his lover. Marcel got out of Lui's hold walking to the CanAsian wrapping his arms around his neck. "Thank you guys," muffled Marcel snuggling into Vanoss' neck.

"No need to thank us," beamed Wildcat walking to Vanoss' side bending down, placing peppered kisses on Marcel's face. As Wildcat started placing kisses all over Marcel's face, the rest of the guys walked over doing the same causing Marcel to blush, smile, and laugh. "I love you all" Marcel said smiling widely at his lovers. "We love you too" they all said still kissing his now beet red face.

A/N: so there is my first Poly BBS... I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you again Magican_Bunneh for helping me with this. Thank you all for 5K views! I still can't believe it... Just about 4-5 days ago this book just reached 4K; now it's at 5K... I love ya all! Please comment, vote, etc; All that good stuff. Sorry for any mistakes, I'm taking care of my dog who is in pain because she got shots today and I was writing while taking care of her. But anyways.... Thanks!!

~BBS FOR LIFE!!