WildWrk

HELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO TRICKLETS!!

So how has everyone been? I know its been a long time since I updated a real chapter, but I'm back now and will try to get back on my schedule.

Requested by: glamourgirlsst10 (I had to scroll through all the people I follow because it wasn't letting me tag you) Please tell me if this isn't what you wanted, pm me and I'll fix it as soon as possible.

ENJOY!!
------------------------------------------------

Basically's POV ~

I watched with a smile as I watched all my friends reunite again, hugging and laughing. I waited on the side, not wanting to bother anyone. I grabbed my phone out only for it to be snatched out of my hands by someone. "HEY!" I yelled as I looked up to see the man I'm in love with, Tyler. "What you can't greet everyone? Especially me" he said smirking, as I felt my face get hot.

"What if I don't want to greet everyone?" I said smirking and trying to get the blush off my face. He laughed and pulled me into a hug, "good to see you Mar" he said making me look at him funny. "You've never called me that before, why now?"  I asked having to take a double look because Tyler was blushing. "Because, you're my Mar"  he said smirking and walking away. Leaving me a blushing mess.

I started walking towards the guys, not being able to look at Tyler in the eyes as he is smirking at me. "So, what's our plan today?" Jonathan asked as he wrapped his arms around Evan. "We could go back to one of our houses and hang out" Tyler said while still staring at me; making me blush again. I looked away and noticed Lui smirking at us, making my face turn a darker red.

"Lets go to Tyler's house" Lui said, I looked at him acting like I knew what he was trying to do. We all nodded and called four or five different Übers, I went with Tyler, Brock with Brian, Lui with David, and Jonathan and Evan. We all pilled into our Übers and left to Tyler's house, "hey Mar" Tyler said causing me to look at him. I noticed him smiling at me causing me to blush and quickly look away; only to have fingers put under my chin.

"Look at me Mar" Tyler said near my ear in a whisper, making my face turn a darker shade of red, keep my eyes on the car floor. "Mar, your face has gone so red" Tyler said making me try to hold in my smile, whole still looking away from him. My eyes snapped up as I felt something on my mouth, that caused butterflies in my stomach; Tyler kissed me. He backed away before I had the chance to kiss him. "Now you're looking at me" he said smiling, as I blushed once again.

"You're mean, Mr. Wine" (A/N: someone figured his last name out because they sent a PayPal to him and that's I guess that's his last name. The book is called MINICAT moments if you want to check it out) I said as I smirked, noticing we were at his home. I looked back at Tyler and grabbed his shirt, kissing his lips quickly before paying the Über guy and getting out;  leaving Tyler there with his mouth open. I went to the door waiting for him, smirking as he looked at me with a blush on his face. I stood up on my tippy toes, putting my mouth near his ear making sure he felt my breath.

"Payback" I whispered, smirking as I seen him shiver. I grabbed the keys opening the door and sitting down, waiting for the rest of the guys. Tyler came and sat down near me, staring with a smile. "What? Is there something on my face?" I asked him as he shook his head and chuckled, causing me to look at him weirdly. I was about to ask him what he was chuckling about but then the guys walked in.

"HELLO MOTHAFUCKAS!" Lui screamed in his squeaker voice, "ow" Lui said coming in rubbing the back of his head; glaring at a smirking David. "Okay, so what do you guys want to do?" Brain asked as all the guys went to sit down. "How about dare or dare?" Lui said smirking at me, making me raise my eyebrows at him and blush once he looked between Tyler and I. I quickly looked away and nodded my head, "okay. Tyler dare or dare" Lui said laughing.

"Um, dare" Tyler said as a smirking Lui looked at me. "I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with Marcel" he said causing me and Tyler's mouth to open and blush. "Okay"  Tyler said grabbing my hand and bringing me to his room, he locked the door and looked at me with a smirk. "I'm j-just gonna g-go sit down" I said mentally cursing myself for stuttering.

"We don't have to do this Mar" Tyler said coming to sit down next to me. "Its not that I don't want to, I mean we did just kiss twice. Its just-" I stopped talking and looked down at my lap. "What is it?" Tyler said grabbing my chin and softly bringing my head up; "i-its nothing, its stupid" I said sighing. "Tell me Mar" Tyler said looking at me straight in the eyes with worry.

"What are we? I mean, do you even like me? Because Tyler I'm in love with you" I said looking him straight in the eyes as I said it. Once he didn't say anything, I sighed and got up; "just forget it" I said turning around. "NO!" Tyler yelled causing me to jump, I turned around and seen Tyler coming closer to me; making me back up into a corner. "Please Ty-" I was cut of by a pair of soft lips, I relaxed into the kiss and kissed him back.

Once we needed airing we broke apart, "I love you too Mar, will you do me the honor and be my boyfriend?" Tyler said causing me to blush and smile widely. "Of course!" I yelled jumping into his arms, giggling as he spun us around. "YAY!" We heard someone tell outside the door, "ow! What was that for?!" David yelled making us laugh. I turned back to Tyler and smiled at him, "what?" Tyler asked me.

"Nothing, I just love you" I said kissing him again. "I love you too" Tyler said in between kisses. We pulled apart smiling at each other, "lets go" Tyler said grabbing my hand and intertwining them. We went and opened the door, as all the guys fell on to the floor. "It's not what it looks" Brock said as they got up from the floor. "Its fine guys" I said laughing at them, "so you guys..." Evan said smirking at us. We both nodded and looked at each other smiling, "yeah, and we couldn't be happier" Tyler said kissing my cheek.

A/N: yeah I didn't know how to end it XD but I hope you enjoyed it and I hope that this is what you wanted. Please make sure that if it isn't PM me and I'll be more than happy to fix it all. Comment, vote, etc; all that good stuff and thanks!

~BBS FOR LIFE!