BasicallyDeLui

HELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOO TRICKLETS!

So like in the previous chapter this is a Poly; but it doesn't have all the guys so I but the three that'll be in here, okay?

Also sorry if this is very short I'm not really good with fluff and stuff so I apologize for it... SORRY!!

One last thing, I will be post twice today and than I have to tell you all what I've been wanting to tell you for about 2 weeks now. So I'll post the two chapters and than the A/N so you guys will know what it is... Some of you might take it well, some might not; but thank you for the ones who do... That's all I'm saying so far

Pairing:
Marcel x Daithi x Lui

Prompt:
Fluff

Requested by:
anime_lover180

ENJOY!!
--------------------------------------

Edited on: 11/01/17

Please tell me if you see any grammar, punctuation, etc; mistakes so I can fix it right away.
---------------------------------------

No One's POV~

David watched his two boyfriends sit across from him laughing and smiling causing him to smile just by looking at them. Marcel and Lui looked at David and noticed him staring causing Marcel and Lui to blush, "what are you looking at?" Both Marcel and Lui said at the same time. Nogla smiled wider, "can't I stare at my two very hot boyfriends" David said winking at them as Marcel and Lui blush reddened.

Lui looked at Marcel and whispered in his ear, making Marcel smirk and nod his head. David looked at them in confusion but shook his head as he turned the tv on and focused on it, not noticing Marcel and Lui creeping up next to him. Marcel and Lui kissed David's cheek scaring the Irish man, because he didn't notice them. Marcel and Lui both laughed at that as David blushed.

"We love you David" Marcel and Lui said climbing on top of David and cuddling into his warm body. David chuckled as the overwhelming feeling of love filled him, "I love you both too" David said kissing both of them as they put their head into David's neck. They ended up falling asleep in each other's arms. When they woke up they were in the same position as before they fell asleep.

"Fuckers get up I have to pee" David said rubbing his eyes as Marcel and Lui got off of David and laid back down, cuddling into each other. David smiled at that as he quickly went to go pee, after he was done and washed his hands he looked at the time to see it was 9 o'clock at night and he was hungry. Marcel and Lui woke up and smiled at each other pecking each other's lips.

"Babe, did you make any food?" Marcel said still half asleep, "if I was making food you would smell it" David said chuckling at the blush that Marcel's sporting now. David leaned over and kissed Marcel's cheeks, "I ordered pizza" David said making the sleepy two now wake up. Both Marcel and Lui walked over to David and wrapped their arms around him, "how did we get so lucky to have you?" Lui said standing on his tippy toes and kissing his boyfriend.

"I should be asking you that question" David said smiling into the kiss. The doorbell rang indicating their pizza was here, Marcel went and paid for the pizza bringing it in and grabbing a slice. They ate in silence for the most part, using the other hand they weren't eating with to hold some part of each other's body. Once they were finished, they cleaned up and decided to head to bed, they all cuddled up into each other on Lui's bed. "I love you" they all said at the same time kissing one another goodnight.

A/N: sorry for this one shot being really short; I'm not very good with fluff, but I hope I did good at least. It's not my finest but it's still mine so I'm still proud of it! Anyways, I'm going to be updating again later on and than the thing I have to tell; so expect another two update notifications from me XD comment, vote, etc; All that good stuff... Sorry for any mistakes. Thanks!

~BBS FOR LIFE!!