Poly One Shot- 100th Chapter & 20K Special

HELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOO TRICKLETS!

Battlefield 1 is my life 😂

So someone gave me this idea for the 100th chapter to include everyone that I've ever wrote in here on this chapter. It's going to be difficult but I think I could do it and I hope you all enjoy it. Thank you for being amazing Tricklets, I know I say it a lot but this book is yours too. It wouldn't be where it is today without you all; it's crazy how I started this at the end of June and now it's at 20K!! Thank you all for real you've all made me incredibly happy and this wouldn't have 100 chapters if it weren't for you. Love you all

Pairing:
Delirious x Vanoss x Cartoonz x Nogla x Smii7y x Wildcat x Mini x Basically x Lui x Bryce x Ohmwrecker x Moo x Terroriser x Droidd x Panda x 407

Sorry if I forgot anyone. I don't think I did but if I did, I'm sorry

These paragraphs will be longer then what I normally do. I will keep Smii7y and Ohm's name as their gamer tags because someone told me they have the same name.

This will be a long one shot but I hope you all will like it

WARNING: SOME PARTS OF CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SMUT READ AT YOUR OWN WILL ALSO WILL CONTAIN MENTIONS THAT MIGHT TRIGGER YOU, DON'T READ IF IT IS A TRIGGER!

IT'LL ALSO HAVE A LOT OF FLASHBACKS! 16 to be exact. You'll get what I'm doing as you read, so just read XD aye... I just realized I'm writing about the same number of people as my age 😝

Sorry if this confuses any of you, I'll tell you that it might get you confused but if it does tell me and I'll explain what the chapter is about and stuff :)

Endless_Flames she's the one who had this idea, so thank you :) and make sure to follow her, she deserves this shout out so much. Please, read her books and everything.

ENJOY!!
-------------------------------------

No One's POV~

Everyone was enjoying their night out, holding hands and laughing. Bryce looked at everyone, "hey do you all remember when we came out to our families?" He said them making them all smile and nodd. "Yeah, it's the best thing I've done" Evan said kissing Jon's cheek making him blush; "I can't believe it's been 4 years since I've been lucky to say you all are my boyfriends" Smii7y said. They all smiled, thinking of each of their memories they've had with each other.

*Smii7y's Flashback*

Smii7y was walking to his parents door with his boyfriends; going to come out to them about being in a Poly relationship. "I'm nervous" Smii7y said stopping and taking a deep breath, Jon rub his arm and hugged him. "It'll be okay babe. If they don't except you, we'll always be here for you" Marcel said kissing Smii7y on the lips quickly; making Smii7y smile. "I love you all" Smii7y said, turning around and walk up to the door knocking.

"We love you too" they all quickly said before the door opened to reveal Smii7y's mother. "Mom" Smii7y said with a smile embracing his mother in a loving hug; "hello Smii7y, come in everyone" Smii7y's mother said opening the door wider and letting them all in. "I've cook chicken with vegetables and stuffing, if that's okay with you all. You all can call me Claire" Claire said smiling at everyone. "That sounds amazing" David said as they began to sit at the table; "let me help you Claire" Tyler said standing up and helping her with the food.