H2oCat- Can't Take My Eyes Off You

A/N: I was looking up songs that have the title in the lyrics and I came across this song. It's old but it's a nice song :)  Enjoy the chapter <3

  Song: Frankie Valli- Can't Take My Eyes Off You

Edited on: 07/24/17

Please tell me if you see any grammar, punctuation, etc; mistakes so I can fix it right away.
---------------------------------------

Delirious' POV~

*play song whenever*

I can't believe it, today is the big day that I'm marring not only my fiancé but my best friend. Me and my fiancé Tyler or IAmWildcat have been dating for the past four years. He proposed to me on our third anniversary and it was just so sweet what he did.

~Flashback~

Today was me and Tyler's third year anniversary and to be honest I think he forgot. I'm kinda pissed at him, I mean how on earth can you forget your own anniversary! I woke up this morning expecting him to be besides me in bed, but no he was completely gone. No note, text or call telling me where he was going, I'm so mad at him.

He forgot our anniversary! Who does that I mean yeah, I forgot to buy him stuff on his birthday one time but I made up for it (if you know what I mean). So here I am at 12 pm sitting in our living room waiting for him to come home, if he even does. I'm watching some random ass thing on Netflix not really paying attention to it.

Four hours later and I'm still waiting for him to get home, but nope nothing. I get up and go get a tub of ice cream out of the freezer when the doorbell rings. I look at the door confused thinking that it Tyler and he forgot his keys again. "Ty, did you-" I stopped when I noticed a bunch of flowers on the doorstep leading down the pathway to my lovely boyfriend in a nice looking suit with a limo behind him.

I smile widely and run to him opening my arms and latching myself onto him. He chuckles at my response and I break the hug to give him a passionate kiss. "You know I thought you forgot our anniversary" I told him after breaking the kiss. "I would never be able to forget our anniversary, it's the day three years ago that you made me the happiest man in the world by saying yes to being my boyfriend" he said kissing me again.

"I love you, Ty" I told him, "I love you too, but you need to go put on some nice clothes" he told me before kissing me one more time and setting me down. "What are we doing?" I asked him curious, "we are doing something for me to know and you to find out" he said smirking while pushing me toward the door. " I hate you" I told him while growling, "love you too, now go" he said smiling causing me to smile too.

I walked into the house and grabbed a grey button down shirt, with some black dress pants and black dress shoes. I quickly jumped into the shower and did all my business, got out and got dressed. I looked in the mirror while spraying Tyler's favorite cologne he likes on me. I smirked 'I look good' I thought before walking downstairs and out the door.

Tyler didn't notice me walking towards him, so I coughed causing him to turn around. He looked me up and down with wide eyes causing me to smirk. "Like what you see?" I told him smirking wider, "very much, I just can't wait to take them off tonight" he told me smirking at my blushing face. I rolled my eyes as he just smiled and kissed me while opening the limo door.