MiniCat

HELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOO TRICKLETS!

So I just wanted to say that I'm really thankful to have you all as a 'fanbase' if that's the right term to use. You all are so understanding and I really love the comments you all put. The comments make me laugh so hard, at the things you all say some times. So really thank you so much for being amazing, wonderful and supportive.

Requested by:
Kawaii_Panda69

WARNING: WILL CONTAIN SMUT READ AT YOUR OWN WILL!

Damb... I've been writing a lot of smut lately XD I'm just gonna jump right into this, I'm sorry if it's short! I'm also sorry for rarely updating, I've just been so busy lately and I find it harder to update. I will definitely do everyone's requests, I promise. Please tell me if this isn't what you wanted and I'll fix it. Anywhore...

ENJOY!!
----------------------------------------

Mini's POV~

Tyler and I were sitting down on the couch watching a movie when I got horny. I looked at him and continued to until he turned his head and looked at me; "what?" He said looking at me confused. I smirk and crawl towards him, I pushed my body on him as I began to palm him through his pants causing him to moan. I stopped palming him and grinded down on him making him gasp.

I began kissing all over his face but his lips; he huffed in annoyance making me chuckle. I kissed down his neck, stopping once he moaned loudly; I smirked, just kissing the spot and moving on. "Stop being a tease Craig" Tyler said as I didn't say anything as I took off his shirt and began to kiss down his body. I sucked and played with his nipples, him a moaning mess beneath me. I went back up on his body as I straddled, rolling my hips twice and then getting off of him with a smirk.

"I'm going upstairs to bed" I said winking and laughing at his shocked face. "Fucking tease" Tyler said following me, with a huge problem in his pants. I smirked as I walked slower until Tyler was behind me; I went in his joggers and grabbed his dick pumping it a few times. Tyler stopped and moaned loudly, grabbing the wall for support. I took my hand out and began walking again to our room; I heard Tyler growl and I laughed as I opened the door waited until Tyler walked in before slamming him up against it.

I smashed my lips on to his, forcing my tongue into his mouth; as I slid my tongue across his teeth, causing him to shiver. "Mini, I want you" Tyler moaned out as I started kissing down his body, leading him towards the bed. I unbuttoned his pants and yanked them down along with his boxers; I smirked as I seen how hard he was for me. I grabbed his dick and blew on his tip, Tyler moaned as I licked up his dick and played with his balls.

"Craig" he moaned out as I took him in my mouth; bobbing my head up and down quickly, while swirling my tongue around his tip. I hollowed my cheeks more and began to suck harder, knowing that drives him crazy. "I'm gonna-" he started, but stopped once I took him out of my mouth; he looked at with with a glare as I winked at him. I took my pants off and stood in front of the bed, looking at Tyler; "suck" I commanded as he got on his knees and took me in his mouth. "Fuck" I said grabbing his hair softly and pushing him down more on my dick; causing him to deep throat me.

"God, your mouth is so warm" I said throwing my head back in pleasure. I felt his tongue swirl around my dick multiple times making me shiver in pleasure. I took my dick out of his mouth and laid him down, I took some lube from the dresser next to us; I also grabbed a cock ring too and put it on his dick. I put the lube on three fingers, shoving one finger into his hole, hitting his prostate head on; "fuck!" Tyler moaned arching his back as I pushed my finger in and out; hitting that spot over and over. I added another finger in and began scissoring him; purposely not hitting his prostate.

I added the final finger, trying to avoid his prostate as much as I can. "Craig please" Tyler breathed out pulling me towards him. I smirked as I looked at him, "needed much" I said as I grabbed the lube and put some on my dick; pumping myself a few times. "Only for you, now fuck me" Tyler demanded, as I began lining myself up at his entrance. "Hmm... I think I'll just go to sleep" I said as I smirked, laying down; closing my eyes, I felt the bed move but I still didn't open my eyes. I felt Tyler go over me and slam onto my dick, causing me to snap my eyes open and grunt; as he moaned loudly.

"Fuck" I said trying not to thrust up as he began bouncing on me; "fuck Craig" he moaned bouncing faster. I growled and turned him over so he was laying under me; I lined myself back at his entrance and slammed back into him. He arched his back in a silent moan, "found it" I smirked as I pounded his prostate over and over again. He began reaching for his dick but I grabbed both his arms, putting them over his head as I kept pounding into him. "Please, I need to cum" Tyler panted out as, I felt my own release nearing. "What's my name?" I grunted out, as I stopped moving, waiting for him to say my name. "Craig" he moaned, "louder!" I yelled as I began thrusting softly.

"CRAIG!" He yelled as I took the cock ring off and slammed into him deep and hard; making him cum all over his chest and a little on my lips. I licked it off my lips and continued to thrust, seeking out my own release. "AHH! TYLER!" I yelled as I came deep inside him; he moaned out as I collapsed on top of him. I slowly pulled out of him and grabbed a washcloth; cleaning us both off, "that was amazing, you fucking tease" Tyler said; causing me to laugh. "It's always amazing with you" I said kissing his lips and laying down with him in my arms, once I was done cleaning us up. "I love you" I said kissing him again and pulling him closer; "l love you too" he said cuddling into me, as we both fell asleep.

A/N: and done! I hope you all enjoyed that. I hope I did this all right for you, if I didn't please tell me and I will be more that happy to fix it. How did you all like this one? Comment, vote, etc; All that good stuff. Sorry for any mistakes that there is, thanks!

~BBS FOR LIFE!!