2K One Shot- Part 2

A/N: this one shot will contain the following ships:

•MiniCat
•BasicallyIDoDaithi
•Cartoonzwrecker

I hope you enjoy and please I'm trying my hardest to upload these, but I'm very busy so again I apologize for it taking so long.

Song for BasicallyIDoDaithi ship: Selena Gomez- I Love You Like A Love Song 

•Play song when told

Picture for Cartoonzwrecker ship....

Warning: this chapter will be happy, sad, and your feels will probably be on max lol jk XD

(Read at your own will ;} )

This chapter POV's will be:

•Mini
•Daithi
•Cartoonz

Edited on: 08/11/17

Please tell me if you see any grammar, punctuation, etc; mistakes so I can fix it right away.
---------------------------------------

Mini's POV~

MiniCat ship:

It's been two years, years of pain, years of suffering without the one I love. I know I should move on and forget about what happened, but I can't because I was the one that caused him to die. I was the one to cause all of our friends and family, pain. If only I let him explain he would still be here, I'll never forgive myself for that ungrateful night.

*Flashback*

It was a Saturday night and I was driving home after a long day at work. I couldn't wait to see my boyfriend of three years Tyler, he's amazing, grateful, and in all an wonderful lover. Tomorrow is our four year anniversary and I can't wait, I'm going to purpose to him. I park the car in the driveway and notice another car parked in there.

I frown not knowing that Tyler was inviting someone over at almost 10 o'clock at night. I get out and go to the front door and open it, as I open it what I see leaves me shattered. I gasped, my boyfriend was on the coach kissing his ex girlfriend Kelly. They both broke apart and looked at me, Tyler looked at me in shock and fear. "Babe, I swear it's not what it looks like let me explain" he said getting up and coming towards me, trying to touch me.

"NO! I COME HOME FROM WORK TIRED AND WANTING TO SPEND THE DAY BEFORE OUR FOUR YEAR ANNIVERSARY TOGETHER AND I SEE YOU KISSING HER! HOW COULD YOU?!" I screamed at him tears falling down my face. "Please just let me explain!" He begged me getting on his knees in front of me crying. "No, Tyler you know how I feel about cheaters. Get your stuff and leave" I told him backing away and not looking at him. "B-but.. THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" He screamed at Kelly who was still here. He went upstairs and packed all his stuff, he came downstairs and looked at me. "Can I have one final request?" He asked me, I looked at him trying to fight the tears.

I nodded, "one last kiss" he said before grabbing me and kissing me. I kissed back pouring all the passion and love that I had for home over the years of being with him. I felt him out something in my pocket and than left, I pulled whatever was in my pocket and noticed it was a ring. I couldn't hold it in any longer, I feel to the floor crying everything was ruined because of her. I hadn't moved for about an hour or so, the tears stopped when my phone started ringing. I got up and looked at the caller id not knowing the number. (M- Mini, H-Hospital)