BasicallyIDoH2o

HELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOO TRICKLETS!

I'm not saying anything else here unless it's necessary too.

Sorry if I don't do what you asked me for, tell me and I'll fix is! Sorry that's it's shorter than what I normally do!

WARNING: WILL CONTAIN SMUT READ AT YOUR OWN WILL!

Requested by: TeTaMi

ENJOY!!
-------------------------------

Edited on: 10/29/17

Please tell me if you see any grammar, punctuation, etc; mistakes so I can fix it right away.
---------------------------------------

Delirious' POV~

I looked at my sleeping boyfriend admiring how handsome he looks when he's asleep, not that he not handsome any other time. I just couldn't help but stare at him, I leaned closer as I started kissing all over his face getting on top of him. He hummed while waking up and smiling, "this is a good way to wake up" Marcel said grabbing my thighs and rubbing them. I smiled at him and laughed, "of course it is" I said kissing his neck.

He moaned tilting his head to the side to give me better access, I nipped and licked at the spot creating a hickey. He flipped us around and smashed his lips with mine, putting his tongue in my mouth causing me to moan. I put my hand underneath his pants and boxer feeling his ass, grinding our hips together both of us groaning at the feeling. I pulled down his pants and boxers as he pulled mine down.

I moaned at the feeling of his dick touching mine, I rolled my hips faster along with his, "Marcel" I moaned out causing him to groan. I tugged at his shirt pulling it up, also taking mine off as he started kissing down my neck trying to find my sweet spot. I gasped when he found it and tilted my head to the side giving him better access. He gave me butterfly kisses all the way down to my member, kissing in between my thighs.

He looked me in the eyes as he took me fully in his mouth, I moaned fisting the blanket in my hands. "M-Marcel" I moaned louder as he hummed causing me to arch my back, my dick hitting the back of hit throat. "I'm close" I said, making him bob his head up and down faster swirling his tongue at the tip. "Fuck" I said throwing my head back as I came in his mouth, him swallowing it all. "You always taste good" he said coming up and kissing me to the point where I could taste myself.

I flipped him over and looked at him lustfully, "your turn" I said whispering in his ear causing him to shiver. I smirked as I kissed and licked down his neck, all the way to his happy trail. I looked at him just like he did for me and took him fully into my mouth, humming to add more pleasure for him. "Fuck Jon" he said arching his back, I bobbed my head quickly swirling my tongue all around his length just like he liked it.

"You're always so good baby" he said making me blush as I continued. He put his hand on my head and started fucking my mouth, which I let him. "I'm gonna cum" he said as I stopped sucking him, making him look at me like I was crazy. "I want to ride you" I said climbing on him top of him rubbing my ass against his dick. He groaned and nodded, reaching over the table for some lube, don't need a condom when you can't get pregnant.

I grabbed the lube and put some on my entrance making sure to rub it on Marcel pumping him softly. I lined his dick up at my entrance, slowly sliding down onto it. A broken moan slipped out of my mouth from pain and pleasure. Once he was fully in I waited until it started to feel good, I started to bounce on him moaning as he held my hips in place. "Oh God, Marcel" I moaned throwing my head back at the pleasure I was getting.

"Why are you always tight?" He asked more to himself than me. I bounced faster at his words moaning louder as I grabbed the head board to steady me. He pulled out and flipped us over, pounding right back in, "RIGHT THERE! FUCK! HARDER!" I yelled throwing my head back as my vision went black. He started pounding that spot over and over again as my moans and his got louder. I pulled him down for a kiss, putting my tongue into his mouth as he let me do whatever I wanted with my tongue.

"F-faster Marcel" I said putting my head in his neck kissing his soft skin softly. He grabbed both my hands and laced our fingers together, staring into my eyes as we made love. "I'm close" he groaned still looking into my eyes, I nodded my head "so am I" I panted out kissing him again. I broke the kiss clutching my walls around him sending him over the edge, his climax made me come too. "Marcel" "Jon" we both said each other's names softly as I brought his body closer to mine.

"You know I love you" he said kissing my cheek softly causing me to break out in a smile. "Yes and I love you too" I said wincing slightly as he pulled out and laid next to me. Neither of us wanting to clean up yet, he pulled me into his arms breathing out. "Thanks for the good wake up call" he said burying his head in my neck and yawning. Him yawning caused me to yawn as I chuckled and kissed his forehead, "any time" I said smiling at the sound of his laugh. "Love you" we both said at the same time, falling into a peaceful sleep.

A/N: well... Here you are, sorry for it being a little shorter than what I normally do. You're all amazing people for sticking with me for what is it... For almost 4 months, and this book already has almost 15K reads! Anyways... Comment, vote, etc; All that good stuff. Thanks!

~BBS FOR LIFE!!