Delitoonz Request

HELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOO TRICKLETS!

Hey guys I'm still sick but I felt bad for not giving you all an update so here it is. I forgot to make a doctors appointment for myself Friday so I have to make one tomorrow. So I should be going to the doctors soon and be getting better. I keep waking up and not feeling well at all; so like I said sorry about not updating for you all. Thank you for over 11K reads; love you all.

Also sorry if this is shorter than what I normally do; I feel like shit so I just want to update it quickly and rest. Thank you all for the get wells that I seen, you're so amazing and I'm grateful for it all. Peace ✌🏻️

Requested by: _Pyro_Jam_Fox

ENJOY!!
-----------------------------------------

Edited on: 10/10/17

Please tell me if you see any grammar, punctuation, etc; mistakes so I can fix it right away.
---------------------------------------

Cartoonz's POV~

My boyfriend Jonathan and I are sitting on the coach cuddling, watching tv and being bored. "Babe I want to do something" Jon said looking at me with a pout. I looked at him and smiled, kissing his cheek, "what do you want to do?" I asked him. "I want to go out of the house and do something" he said putting his chin on my chest.

I thought for a minute before an idea came to my head. "How about we go on an ice cream date?" I asked him smirking as he blushed. He quickly nodded and kissed my lips, "I'd love that" he said. "Well let's go get ready" I said shutting the tv off and picking Jon up, making him giggle and wrap his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist.

I walked us both to our room and set him on the bed. He got up and kissed my cheek, before going in our closet and picking clothes. I went into the bathroom and turned the shower on, jumping into it and doing my business. I got out and wrapped a towel around my waist walking out into our room. Jon was on the bed dressed and ready.

He looked up at me and bit his lip. I smirked, "like what you see?" I said making him blush but nod. I dropped the towel and grabbed some underwear looking at Jon still looking at me bitting his lip harder. I put them on and walked into our closet grabbing a black fitted shirt and blue jeans, putting them on.

I put on some black vans and looked at Jon, "you ready?" I asked smiling at him and holding my hand out for him. He smiled and got up intertwining our fingers together. I leaned down and kissed his lips before we headed out to the ice cream parlor. We both decided to walk because it is a nice day out.

~le time skip brought to you by a sick Hoodini~

As we both walked into the ice cream parlor, we seen little kids laughing and having fun with their families causing me to smile. We both walked up to the cash register, "hello, I'm James what can I get you" James smiled at us. "He would like a double chocolate fudge ice cream cone and I'll have a banana split" I said smiling at James as he nodded and grabbed our ice cream.

"Here you go" James said as he handed us our stuff and I paid, making Jon glare at me. I smiled at him and grabbed his hand walking towards a booth. "You're an asshat, but I love you" he said smiling at me, I kissed him and smiled. "I love you too" I said as we both started eating our ice cream.

We started talking about everything and anything, kissing and sharing our ice cream. We didn't notice how long we were hear until a waiter came up to us and said its closing time. I looked at my watch and noticed it was 10:30 pm. "Wow, we were here for 8 hours" I said laughing causing Jon to laugh too. We thanked the waiter and left, I intertwined our finger together starting to walk home.

"I had an amazing day, Luke" Jon said looking up at me and smiling. I smiled back at him and stopped making Jon look at me confused. "I love you so much, Jon" I said before crashing our lips together. He smiled into the kiss wrapping his arms around my neck as I wrapped mine around his waist. I pulled him closer deepening the kiss, putting my hand on his ass making him gasp.

I quickly slipped my tongue into his mouth and roamed around it. I broke the kiss because we both needed air and rested my forehead on his taking deep breaths as we both caught our breaths. "I love you so much, Luke" Jon said pecking my lips again and hugging me. "I love you too, so much" I said putting my head in his neck and breathing his sent.

We stood in on the sidewalk hugging each other as people passed by looking at us, causing me to glare at them. We broke apart and smiled at each other I kissed his lips again and intertwined our finger again before heading off home. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have Jon, I love him so much and I'm forever grateful for him. "I loved our ice cream date" Jon said smiling at me. "Me too" I said kissing his cheek and continued to walk home.

A/N: sorry if I missed anything; I'm not in my right mind right now. Please tell me if I did missed and I'll fix it; I'll try to update more when I'm better and not feeling like shit. Thank you all for all the support lately; I really am grateful for it. Sorry for any mistakes... Comment, vote, etc; All that good stuff... Thanks!

~BBS FOR LIFE!!