H2oCat

HELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOO TRICKLETS!

A/N: so sorry for not updating a lot recently, I've been having a lot of personal problems with not only myself but with my family and friends. Also something that is very personal that I don't want to discuss. Also sorry if this is shorter than what I normally write. So again sorry and I hope you all enjoy!

Also I'll make it up to you from not updating by posting two chapters XD you guys are like "WOW! 😱"
---------------------------------------------

Edited on: 09/20/17

Please tell me if you see any grammar, punctuation, etc; mistakes so I can fix it right away.
---------------------------------------

Wildcat's POV~

I'm walking down the busy streets of North Carolina doing nothing at all. As I'm walking I see a café open and walk into it, the bell above me rings indicating my arrival. "Hold on one moment sir, I'll be right with you" a deep velvety voice said from the back. I pulled out my phone and waited about five minutes until the guy came out from the back. "What can I get ya?" He asked, causing me to look up from my phone to be met with the clearest blue eyes ever.

"Um, yes I'll have a chocolate chip muffin, a vanilla latte and a side order of you" I winked at him, smirking at the light blush that started on his cheeks. "Okay, your total is on the house" he said smirking at me and winking at me. I smirked wider and thanked him before sitting down in a chair. About ten minutes later the same guy came out and sat down across from me, causing me to raise my eyebrows at him in surprise.

"Aren't you supposed to be working" I asked him trying to suppress my smile. "Nah, I'll be good. My grandma owns this café anyways" he said smiling at me. I nodded my head, "so what's your name, gorgeous?" I said winking at him. "My names Jonathan" he said as a light pink dusted his cheeks. "Well Jonathan, my name is Tyler. Nice to met you" I said smiling at him. We talked for about two hours until we heard a voice next to us. "Jon, why aren't you working?" An old lady said to him, who I think is his grandma.

"Sorry grandma, I was talking to my friend" he said blushing a deep red as he looked at me. His grandma looked at him with a knowing look and smirked at me. "Hello I'm his grandma, you can call me Lila" she said putting her hand out to shake, which I did. "I'm Tyler" I said smiling polity at her, "well I'll get back to working, Jon make sure you get some tonight" Lila said causing us both to turn a nice shade of red. "Grandma!" Jonathan yelled before hiding his face with his hands.

I laughed but couldn't stop staring at how cute he looked. I looked at the time on my watch and seen I had to leave, "um I'm sorry but I have to leave" I said looking apologetic at him and not wanting to leave. He looked at me sadly and nodded, "okay, see you next time" he said before getting back to work. "You'll definitely be seeing me more" I whispered to myself before smirking.

No One's POV~

As the days turned into weeks, Tyler always went back to the café because he couldn't get enough of seeing Jonathan. Jonathan and Tyler would always be sitting at the same table at the same time of day. Talking about nothing and everything, getting to learn about one another and falling in love faster everyday. As months started passing, Jonathan memorized what Tyler's order was and already had it set for him.

Jonathan's grandma always makes jokes about the pair saying how "they need to bang" or how "so much sexual tension is between them." But neither Jonathan or Tyler seemed to care as long as they were in front of each other or around one another. Tyler slowly looked up at Jonathan loving the way his blue eyes captivate him, his natural tan skin, light freckles, light brown hair, the piercings in his ears. All the little things about Jonathan, Tyler noticed. Until one day he finally had enough courage to ask Jonathan out.

Tyler's POV (Again)~

I walked into the café very nervous about what I'm going to do. It was before the café opened when I walked in, so I could do this without a lot of people around. I texted Jon before hand letting him know to make sure the door was unlocked so I could come in. "Jon!" I yelled looking for him. "I'm coming hold on!" He yelled back as I heard the sound of his feet running towards me, causing me to smile.

"Hey Ty" he said to me, as we went to our usual table and he had my regular in his hands, passing it to me. "So what did you need to talk about?" He asked grabbing my latte and taking a drink out of it. I stared at his lips as he licked them clean of the latte, "Tyler!" A snap of fingers in my face caused me to snap out of my dazed state. "What?" I asked clearly not know what he said, he rolled his eyes. "What did you want to talk about?" He said as he took the muffin and took a bite out of it, leaving crumbs on his lips.

"You have crumbs on your mouth" I said, him trying to get it off but failing. "Here let me help you" I said smirking as I grabbed him by the neck and brought his lips towards mine. I swiped my tongue across his mouth licking the crumbs off before leaning back into my chair. I smirked, "got it" I said with my arms crossed smiling at how flustered he looked. He didn't say anything but just got up and made his way towards me sitting on my lap and kissing my lips again.

I kissed him back with just as much passion I could conjure. He wrapped his arms around my neck as I put my tongue on his lip asking for entrance, which he gladly let me in. I grunted at the warm feeling of his tongue on mine, him moaning and putting his hands through my hair at the back making moan. I started putting my hands towards his waits and down to his butt when we heard clapping causing us to break apart and notice it was Lila smiling widely at us.

"Finally!" She said coming towards us. As we blushed a deep shade of red and Jon hid his face in my neck, "I thought I was gonna have to smash your heads together for you both to get together" she said clapping and jumping up and down, before leaving us. "I thought an old lady isn't supposed to have to much energy?" Jon asked laughing. "I heard that, asshole" she said flipping him off before walking into the back. I smirked while looking at Jon, "be mine?" I said bringing my lips back up to his in a sweet and slow kiss. "Yes" he said in between kisses, I'm so happy that I walked into this café.

A/N: sorry I didn't know how to end it; but I still hope you enjoy it. Sorry if it's shorter than what I normally do. Sorry for any mistakes in the writing; I'm currently writing this at 5:44 am... Comment, vote, etc; All that good stuff... Thanks!!

~BBS FOR LIFE!!