MiniCat

HELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOO TRICKLETS!

So how have you been? I also just realized that I say Wildcat's or Vanoss' POV but I always use their real names instead... I'm a weirdo XD

WARNING: WILL CONTAIN SMUT READ AT YOUR OWN WILL!

Requested by: BlazingF1R3

ENJOY!!
----------------------------------

Edited on: 10/28/17

Please tell me if you see any grammar, punctuation, etc; mistakes so I can fix it right away.
---------------------------------------

Wildcat's POV~

I watched as my husband, Craig put a random movie in and came to cuddle up to my side. I wrapped my arms around him, kissing his temple. We began watching the movie with me not really paying attention to it and more to my husband. I was staring at him when he paused the movie and looked back at me with a smirk causing me to blush. "Why are you staring at me?" Craig said.

"I can't stare at my incredibly handsome husband?" I asked smirking at his now blushing face. I rolled on top of him and smiled, I leaned down to his ear. "I want you" I whispered huskily causing him to shiver, he looked at me crashing his lips into mine making me moan. He opened his mouth and I slipped my tongue in groaning at the taste of him.

"Tyler" he moaned as I rocked my hips into his, I broke the kiss taking both of our shirts off. I stopped and admired his body, he blushed as he ran his hands up and down my stomach causing my to shiver. "Please" Craig said making me smirk as I pecked his lips kissing down his jaw and neck leaving a few hickey.

I continued to kiss down his body licking one of his nipples as I played with the other one in my hand. "Fuck" Craig moaned arching his back, I continued kissing down his body marking my territory here and there. I unzipped his pants pulled them down, seeing he was rock hard, I smirked and palmed him through his boxers.

"Ahh!" Craig moaned, I continued palming him as I pulled my pants and boxers down. I pulled his boxers down and watched as his dick sprung free, I looked him up and down always loving how he looked under me. I kissed him again, pulling him closer to me, us both moaning as our members touched. We both began to rock into each other, panting as we continued to kiss.

I was shocked as he flipped me over and was on top now, "let me pleasure you" he said huskily causing me to shiver. I nodded and laid my head back watching him as he kissed down my body to my dick. He grabbed me and started to pump me slowly making me groan, "fuck Craig" I moaned out as I felt him kiss my tip. Craig started kissing up my dick licking here and there.

I shut my eyes in pleasure as I felt his warm mouth close around me, him beginning to bob his head up and down in a slow past. "Shit" I gasped out as he deep throated me, "you're so good baby" I said putting my hands on his head and pushing down lightly. He hummed causing a wave of pleasure to corse through me and go to my throbbing member in his mouth.

"Craig I-I'm gonna cum" I said trying to pull out but he shook his head and just went faster. "Oh god" I moaned out as I came in his mouth, him swallowing it all. I flipped him over and smirked, "your turn baby" I said as I kissed in between his thighs, sucking lightly. I grabbed his dick and took him fully in my mouth, bobbing my head at a fast pace how he likes it.

I swirled my tongue at his tip, causing him to moan loudly and arch into me. I pumped him with my other hand as I started to pleasure myself, getting hard again at the noises he was making. "Please, Tyler I need you inside me" Craig moaned out, I smirked taking him out of my mouth with a pop. I went to go grab some lube and a condom but Craig grabbed my wrist to stop me.

"I want you inside me dry" he said looking into my eyes, I hesitated at first but nodded my head. I pumped myself a few times, teasing his hole with my tip. I lined myself up at his hole and slowly began to push in, I groaned at the feeling of his tight hole around my dick. Once I was half way in he hissed in pain making me about to pull out, "no, keep going I have to get used of the size" he said.

I pushed in until I was balls deep, waiting until he told me to go. "Go" he said nodding his head, I pulled out until the tip was left in and thrusted back into him. "Fuck" he moaned out in pleasure and pain, "go faster!" He moaned out. I did as I was told and began to pound into him, "FUCK! RIGHT THERE!" He yelled arching his back letting me know I found his prostate.

I kept pounding into that spot groaning as I could feel his walls starting to tighten around me. "God why are you always so tight" I moaned out, as he wrapped his legs and arms around me bringing me closer to him, in the missionary position. I kissed him quickly as I kept rocking into him, "I'm close" Craig said as he put his head back on the sofa. "Me too" I said putting my head in his neck.

I grabbed one of his hands lacing my fingers with his as I looked into his eyes, he leaned forward and kissed me softly on the lips. He tightened around me more sending me over the edge, "Craig!" "Tyler!" We both yelled out each other's names as he cummed on our chests and me inside him. I slowly pulled out of him and pulled him into my chest as we caught our breaths. "I love you so much, Tyler" Craig said to me making me smile at him.

"I love you too Craig" I said kissing him with as much love and passion I could muster up. I broke the kiss and laid my head next to his and put my forehead on his, looking into his eyes. "I'm so lucky I have you" I said kissing in between his eyes making him blush. "I'm lucky to have you too, Tyler. Love you to the moon and back" Craig said cuddling into me as he yawned and fell asleep. "And I love you to infinity and beyond" I muttered falling asleep with my husband in my arms.

A/N: well there's ya smut! I have like 3-4 more smuts coming up so be prepared for that 😉 Thank you all for 14K! I love you all so much!! Sorry for any mistakes, comment, vote, etc; All that good stuff... Thanks!

~BBS FOR LIFE!!