BasicallyIDoMini

HELLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOO TRICKLETS!

How has your day been going? I hope that its been amazing, just like you all are. Thank you for getting the book to 37K, you all are so wonderful and I couldn't ask for a better fan base, if I could even say I have a fan base. You guys are in for a real treat with this one 😏 but love you all!

Requested by: JeikuBuni

WARNING: WILL CONTAIN SMUT READ AT YOUR OWN WILL!

ENJOY!!
----------------------------------------------------

Mini's POV~

"And I'll see you guys in the next video, make sure to like the video and also subscribe. Mini's link will be in the description." Marcel said as I started to lick the hand slapper thing. (A/N: I don't know what its called XD) I noticed Marcel staring at my mouth, causing me to smirk. "Marcel?" I said causing him to snap out of his daze and blush.

I smirked wider as he looked at the floor, "Marcel, look at me" I said as I put two fingers underneath his chin, making him look at me. I leaned into his ear, making sure he could feel my breath on his neck. I noticed he shivered causing me to chuckle, "do you want me Marcel?" I asked, kissing below his ear.

He sucked in his breath and nodded, I began to kiss up his neck, to his jaw and finally his lips. He moaned into the kiss causing me to smirk and take the opportunity to quickly slide my tongue into his mouth. He didn't fight back, fully submitting to me causing me to get even harder if possible. I lifted him up and put him against the wall, rocking my hips into his.

He moaned breaking the kiss and putting his head on the wall. I started kissing his neck, looking for his spot. He sucked his breath making in me smirk, I started biting and sucking on the spot; still rocking my hips into his. "Please, Craig" Marcel moaned out, "please what? What do you want from me Marcel?" I said huskily into his ear.

"I want you to fuck me until I can't walk" he said making me growl. I brought him to the couch, beginning to take his clothes off. I did the same to me, until we were both left in our underwear; I missed down his body leaving hickeys here and there. I put my hand in his underwear, wrapping it around his hard member.

"Oh fuck" me moaned as I started pumping him slowly, I looked up at him taking in his beauty. "Did I ever tell you I love you" I said making him smile and moan; "I love you too" he moaned out. I took my hand out of his underwear causing him to whine and me to chuckle. "Don't worry babe, you're getting something better" I said winking.

I pulled both our underwear off, noticing how he looked at my member with wide eyes. "Bitch! How the fuck is that supposed to fit in me!?" He said blushing deeply. I started laughing, looking at his face once I was clammed down enough. "Don't worry, I'll make sure you're prepared enough" I said.

I smashed my lips into his, kissing him a short time before kissing down his body and putting three fingers in front of his mouth. "Suck" I commanded, him doing as he is told; and began sucking on my fingers. I took them out of his mouth once I thought they were wet enough, I put my finger up to his hole and slowly put a finger in.

I looked at him noticing a very slight discomfort on his face, I added another finger causing him to hiss. "Are you okay?" I asked as I stopped still staring into his eyes. "Yeah, go" he breathed out, as I began scissoring him with my fingers. "Fuck" he moaned out, arching his back once I hit his prostate, making me smirk.

"Found it" I said as I added the third finger, repeatedly hitting his prostate. "Craig, please I want you inside me" Marcel moaned out as I growled, taking my fingers out. I lined myself up at his hole, pushing in until I was balls deep. (A/N: I laughed at my own writing some times 😂😂)

"Fuck" he breathed out. I stayed still until he looked at me and nodded. I slowly began to thrust in and out, Marcel moaning and me groaning at the feeling of him around me. "Faster please, go harder" Marcel moaned out wrapping his legs around me. I pulled out all the way and slammed into him, arching his back.

"FUCK! RIGHT THERE!" He screamed as I hit a certain bundle of nerves. I started slamming into him, loving the moans he is making. "Fuck, you're so tight" I said putting my head into his neck as I continued to thrust into him. Marcel pulled my head up and smashed our lips together, bringing his nails to my back and scratching my back; causing me to groan in pleasure.

"I'm close" Marcel moaned out, "me too" I groaned putting my head into his neck and kissing it tenderly. I put my head up and looked into his eyes, "I love you" I said smiling at him. "I love you too" he moaned, arching his back and tightening his walls around me; sending me over the edge.

"CRAIG!", "MARCEL!" we both screamed each others name, as I came inside him and him all over our chests. I slowly pulled out of him, laying next to him; pulling him into my arms. "That was amazing" Marcel said as he finally caught his breath. "Yes it was because you are amazing" I said kissing his flushed cheek, he laughed and pulled me closer.

"I'm glad you're with me" I said kissing his lips. "So am I" he said making me smile, "I love you forever" he said smiling as he closed his eyes. "And I love you always" I said putting my head on his forehead and shut my eyes, enjoying the feeling of Marcel wrapped in my arms and falling into a peaceful sleep.

A/N: yeah, sorry I didn't know how to end it, but I hope you all enjoyed it. Comment, vote, etc; all that good stuff... Thanks!

~BBS FOR LIFE!!

BBS One Shots जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें