COMPETITION TIME

HELLO ALL MY READERS!
(I shall be publishing this on Minecraft: Herobrine's Legend as well)

Before you ask, yes, I have nearly finished the next chapter. But right now that isn't important.

Since I'm sort of bored, I thought it would be a cool idea to have some kind of competition!!! *cue applause*

So here are the terms and conditions:

To enter, you must

- Have read both my stories (M:HL and M:HR)

- Have voted at least 10 times (I'll be checking!)

- You must be following me

- After the above, comment at the end of this chapter a character; it can be basically anything. For people who have already submitted a character, please re-submit it in the comments or create a new one of you'd like.

- I'm picking the winner by putting all the entrants names into a hat and picking one out

- Entires close at 12am November 25th (Melbourne time, cause that's how I roll)

And finally, what you've all been waiting for, *drum roll*

The prizes!:

- You many chose however many characters from my stories, or and in some other ones (One Direction, Clary Fray, I dunno) AND I WILL WRITE AND PUBLISH A STORY ABOUT IT

- For example, if you won and wanted me to include, say, Zach, Tali, Harry Potter, and yourself (we'll discuss the storyline if you'd like, or let me think of it) I would write a story that includes all of you and publish it FOR ALL OF WATTPAD TO ENJOY!!!

- Ill give you (and any of your stories) heaps of shout-outs and stuff

Remember to read the stories, vote 10 times, follow me, and comment a character below. If you win, I'll inbox you about the other stuff!!

I WILL ANNOUNCE THE WINNER (and perhaps runner-up *hint*) SOMETIME ON THE 25TH OF NOVEMBER!!!

(Oh God I hope this goes well)

SO GET READING/VOTING/FOLLOWING/COMMENTING!

- Jazz

[sorry guys, this competition is no longer running]