Summary+Authors Note

Five strangers.

Five different backgrounds.

Four demigods.

One goddess

And one huge adventure.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Flame is a solitary person. In fact she thinks the human race is almost pointless. If she weren't half human, she'll probably destroy everything. And it doesn't help that she has a short temper. You do not want to mess with her.

Marguerite Reverich A.K.A Tiny Party, loves to have fun. But being thirteen and living by herself is a setback. Pickpocketing is her passion. How else is she going to eat and live? When she comes across an abandon building, things get crazy.

Starfire is bored. And melting....? It's not easy being mostly ice. All she wants is some drama! But no. All she gets is some twerps and some heat. But it's all the drama she needs.

Wave somehow washes upon a strange building. It's not the building that's weird but the people in it. She's not a huge fan of mortals. She prefers the calm ocean. But these mortals are something else.

Skye is a goddess that just wants to have fun. What's the point of being immortal without a little fun? So instead of being a mature goddess, she takes form of a young girl. So why not makes friends with someone her age. Hint hint.

What does Fate have planned for these five?

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hello my peeps, how's everyone doing?

Well here it is. My new story. I have some things I would like to say before you start reading it.

First of all. I would like to make clear, that I'm creating this story with my friends kytren , carln292 , and jewellight11 . So don't freak out when you see stories that are based off of this. We agreed that I would publish the main storyline, while my friends will write the side stories.

Also this is NOT a fanfic. Me and my friends created everything. But we based it off Percy Jackson. So there will be some PJO references.

Please don't judge this series. It's just basically a fun idea my friends and I had. If you have any further questions feel free to ask one of us. We would be happy to release your confusion. Also I would like to apologize if something is incorrect in Greek mythology. The story is based off our own knowledge of Greek mythology.

The song at the top is the theme song for this series. It's Dance Apocalyptic by Janelle Monáe.

Started
8/16/16

Finished
6/23/18

Fully edited
~unknown~

       See you all later my peeps.
—Magpie 😜