The Wilde's Hope

Here are some snip bits for the next book! I hope this gets you excited for the next book! Because we Authors are!!!

Disclaimer

These snip bits won't go in order of when they are mentioned. They are at random for reasons.

"Wait I thought we already met your sister back in Egypt.'
'Oh you did. But I swear this is the last one."

"You don't understand Wave! Stop trying to fix me by yelling and forcing me to believe! People tried that way already and look where it landed me!"

"This is my fear Demos and Phobios. This is my fearscape and my fearscape alone!"

"See I told you I could get her to talk again.'"

"Rita? Is that you my little doe?"

"I'm a mistake. Everything I try to fix, it just ends up wrong and twisted."

"You don't know me or my past! So stop trying fix what you don't know!"

"I know how you feel Tiny. I know it's scary but you'll get through it. I know you will because I had to go through it too."

"We're not going to make it! It's too much happening all at once, we can't keep up!"

"I'm sorry ladies but I can't give fix it if you don't have all of the parts."

"I don't think you realize this but we can't really meet the sun if you know what I mean. Specially when one of us can melt in eighty degrees or higher."

"I can't believe I agreed to do this."

"Don't move. You got angry green babies surrounding you."

"You know, Flame green isn't really your color."

"How is home? Is Marvin okay?"

"Why do you keep doing this to me if you know I'm going to fail?'
'Because that's the only way you'll grow.'"

"Are you going home anytime soon?'
'I can't Rita. I mean, how can? There's so much I have to do in order to bring him back.'"

"Hats won't hide horns forever."

"I thought of you every second I felt down."

Description

A month later and the group is still distant with each other.

Skye left to Olympus
Flame hides in her Lab
Wave is angry at Starfire
Starfire becomes soft for Tiny.
And Tiny falls into a mental breakdown.

When a small prophecy calls for the group from Apollo himself, they must set out to find Hope itself.

But this isn't a easy task as through many trial and errors, the group falls apart.

Going to the three main mythologies, the group will have to put aside their differences to save the Wild itself.

Can the group get past their frustrations to gain the Hope Whistle? Or will Hopelessness come into play? And what about Tiny Party, will she be able to believe once more?

You excited!

Well good because its coming this August!!!