Chapter • 4 • Well How Are You My Flaming Burrito?

• Flame's POV •

I woke up normally. House clean. But wait. It's quiet. Too quiet. Even though I like the silence, it doesn't feel right. And I got an feeling I know why.

"What did you do now?!" I found her in the kitchen. She and a clear glass of water and was making very strange faces. After making a face she would laugh at start the process again. Dang she is so easy entertained. Hm I'll keep that in mind.

"I have no idea in what your talking about Flame." She acted innocently. You know how I know this. Well she has this stupid smile on her face. Which angers me. Because she knows something.

I walk right next to her. She tries to contain her giggles. Key word here:tries. But she manages to keep it a snicker. But that does not help the situation at all. I give her and angry scowl. "Fine. Look for yourself." She gave up. He handed me her cup of water.

I gasped. The horror. What I saw was unheard of. It was tragic. I was pink. My skin, my clothes, and my hair? How did she manage to dye my hair. My hair is literally fire. Have you ever heard of pink fire. Let me answer this. NO. No you don't. Because you can't dye fire pink. But she did.

There she is. Laughing her head off. "Chill it's not permanent. It washes out." She finally managed to say after her laughing fit. She was wheezing now from laughing too hard. I rolled my eyes and left her to her water.

           The rest of the day I had her help me cook and clean. She tried no other tricks or pranks. Which I was grateful for. But for the most part. She just looked in her cup of water. Making faces at herself. I don't know when she went to bed. But it must have been late. Because I was up till midnight and she was still looking in her water.

        Sometimes I thinks she's lonely. But then again so am I so who am I to complain.

        <<< Time Skip>>>

It was normal and quiet. But I did wake up early today. I look to my clock to see 6:50 exactly. Normally I wake up around eightish. When does she wake up? Because it seems she's always awake before me.

Anyway, the lab looks normal. No pink in sight. I look into my body mirror to see my pinkless self. I have two more days of the pranks. Only two more. You can do this Flame. After this week she'll stop her foolish pranks and get back to work.

"Oh my gods." Was the only thing I could say. So you know that prank with the cups. You know you fill them up with water and you put them everywhere. But just imagine that but with jello instead. Yep that's what I saw. Millions of colorful cups.

Moving all of the cups to the side, I barged in the kitchen. Guess how I found her. She's sitting on the table, eating jello. When she looked away from her jello to me, she laughed. "I like the blue ones. And do you want some?" She handed me a green one from behind her back. "It's not poison." She added. I was strangely not blowing off my top.

"Just clean this all up." I walked away, heading towards my lab. Once I was out of her sight, I sneakily took some red ones. Because come on, if your going to like jello you might as well love the red ones. Who doesn't like cherry flavored jello?